Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Server Migration
Operating Systems Solaris Server Migration Post 302340230 by jlliagre on Monday 3rd of August 2009 04:53:16 AM
Old 08-03-2009
Here is something that might help you figuring out the kind of issues you might face and a way to overcome some of them:
milek's blog: Oracle 8.0.6 on Solaris 10

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Migration from OLD server to NEW one

Hi everybody, I want ask if it is possible to copy all storage structure (VGs, LVs & filesystems) from one server to another. In other words, I want to move my system from old server to new one, so I want the new server exactly have the same sizes and number of VGs, LVs, & filesystems. Thanks... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
11 Replies

2. AIX

How will do migration through NIM server in AIX

Can any one help..... How will do migration through NIM server? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Server Migration: Problems with attributes

I am migrating from a host to another and I am trying to mimic the attributes on the old server. Only problem is I can't figure out a fast way. Any recommendations? Initially I thought about listing all my files on my previous host, but for some reason the listing of all files produced... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raykon
2 Replies

4. Linux

CentOS Live Server Migration?

Hello, everyone. I've been lurking on this forum for a while but have never needed to post asking for a bit of help until now. Long story short, I have a test of sorts scheduled with a prospective employer, a managed web hosting company, that involves migrating a hypothetical customer from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deputy Cartman
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Storage Migration on Solaris server

Hi All, I need your help urgently. Below I have given the brief description of the Architecture and the Problem. The brief details of the architecture: We have 5 Containers(Non-Global Zones) running on one T5220 Box. The Global Zone is running Solaris 10. The Non-global Zones are... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamaldeep1986
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

Print server Migration from AIX to Linux

Hi, Can anyone help me on migration the print server from AIX to RHEL 4? Appreciate your help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brby07
1 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Server migration from samba+ldap to windows server 2003

Hi, i have a server installed samba+openldap (pdc). Need to migration windows server 2003 (active directory) object users, computers. Where you can read how to do it? Or can tell me how to do it? Thanks. P.S. Sorry for bad english (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ap0st0l
0 Replies

8. AIX

Server migration

Hi, Existing several p5 server with lpar (aix5.3), also implemented with hacmp. And now planning to buy new set of server (installing aix7.1)and SAN to replace the existing server. My question is, how to perform data migration from old server/SAN to new server/SAN. Suppose I install... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Oceanlo2013
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Server migration - using ufsdump

hi all, i am refreshing my hardware, but i do not want to do a clean installation/reinstallation. I am wondering if i could do - do a ufsdump of the / partition (into a file on a nfs share) - bootup using cdrom in the new machine - mount the boot device/slice, and restore the ufsdump on... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
7 Replies
LIGHTSPARK(1)						      General Commands Manual						     LIGHTSPARK(1)

NAME
lightspark - a free Flash player SYNOPSIS
lightspark [--url|-u http://loader.url/file.swf] [--disable-interpreter|-ni] [--enable-jit|-j] [--log-level|-l 0-4] [--parameters-file|-p params-file] [--version|-v] file.swf DESCRIPTION
Lightspark is a free, modern Flash Player implementation, this documents the options accepted by the standalone version of the program. The player is currently in Beta, support for any particular SWF file is not guaranteed You might wish to see the project website at http://lightspark.sf.net or our technical blog at http://allievi.sssup.it/techblog OPTIONS
--url loader.url/file.swf, -u loader.url/file.swf Pretends to be loading the file from an url --disable-interpreter, -ni Disable the ActionScript interpreter --enable-jit, -j Enable the ActionScript JIT compilation engine --log-level 0-4, -l 0-4 Sets the verbosity of the output, the default is 2 --parameters-file params-file, -p params-file Load flash parameters from file. Every odd line will be interpreted as a parameter name, with the following one as the value. --profiling-output profiling-file, -o profiling-file Output profiling data to profiling-file in a callgrind/KCachegrind compatible format --version, -v Shows lightspark version and exits. AUTHOR
lightspark was written by Alessandro Pignotti. This manual page was written by Jacopo Corbetta <j.corbetta@sssup.it>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). May 29, 2010 LIGHTSPARK(1)