Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Allignment
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Allignment Post 302340201 by clx on Monday 3rd of August 2009 04:11:37 AM
Old 08-03-2009
can you post exactly what you typed?

---------- Post updated at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:40 PM ----------

also which OS?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Allignment of lines in a file

Hi All, I am using the below scrit to insert lines in a file: #!/bin/ksh # To delete the last line if it contains the pattern Redirect permanent / Virgin Atlantic Airways - Popup echo "Enter the URL that should point to the particular microsite" read url # To delete the last line if it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shazin
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

linux 'paste' allignment problem

Hi Everyone, # cat 1 #!/usr/bin/perl print "c\tc\t\n"; # cat 2 #!/usr/bin/perl print "b\tb\t\n"; print "b\tb\t\n"; print "b\tb\t\n"; # perl 1 > 11 # perl 2 > 22 # cat 11 c c # cat 22 b b b b b b # paste 11 22 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text allignment using PERL

Hi Friends, For daily reports i make perl script like below. @dirlist = `cat out.txt |cut -d "|" -f1 >create.txt`; @dirlist1 = `cat out.txt|wc -l *e* >create2.txt`; open FILE, ">OUTPUT.txt"; @command = `cat out.txt |cut -d "|" -f1`; print FILE map{$_-2 ."\n"}@command; @dirlist2 =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adaleru
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output allignment

Hi Guys, I hope you are doing good out there. I am facing some issues in the alligment of the output of a shell script. Below is the statement which is formatting the output:echo $File | awk -F '' '{print $13,$15="\t"$16,$4="",$5,$6,$7}' and its output is Domain Log file ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: singh.chandan18
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - script help: column to row format of data allignment?

Experts Good day, I have the following data, file1 BRAAGRP1 A2X B2X C2X D2X BRBGRP12 A3X B3X Z10 D09 BRC1GRP2 LO01 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Allignment input file

Guys, I have a requirement as below 36%/ 55%/var 82%/tmp 74%/opt now i want the output to be --------------------------------- Disk% Mount --------------------------------- 36% / 55% var 82% tmp 74% opt ---------------------------------------- I have used... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AraR87
3 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)