Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting it's urgent ! round number in perl scripting Post 302339352 by pritish.sas on Thursday 30th of July 2009 09:50:27 AM
Old 07-30-2009
Ok. But i want to store the result into that variable.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed in shell scripting......urgent

Dear friends, please help me to solve following problem. I'm running a frontend application from which i'll be invoking the shell script with arguments as given below -driver -w -p "ABC XYZ" -S -ds con -dn "abc xyz" i am getting $1=-driver $2=-w $3=-p $4="ABC $5=XYZ" $6=-S $7=-ds... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swamymns
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

round a number

In a shell script - How do I round a decimal number (contained in a variable) to the nearest whole number? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: achieve
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help me out:-Its Urgent-C Shell Scripting

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum as well as new to shell scripting. I have a problem here and i need someone to solve this. Let us consider there are two processes(abc & def).There is a script which kills these two processes(i.e killtheprocess abc). Here abc is the argument . There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prince89
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Umbrella Scripting(very Urgent)

Hi All, Can anybody help me to write the umbrella script for the following? I have three steps to do. STEP 1: CONVERT XML files to PS files STEP 2: CONVERT ALL PS FILES TO PDF FILES STEP 3: FTPING ALL PDF FILES TO THE SERVER. I have the codes for the above three steps. Now I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunitachoudhury
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Korn Shell scripting Help Pleaaaase...

Hello All, Can someone help me to set a user's password from the script using korn shell. The password change is a one time password after user account creation. I tried providing the input file as the value for password field but password change requires tty so my password from an input file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using sed to round a number

Hey everyone, I was wondering if i am able to write a sed command to round a number to two decimal places. So for example: 1.58674 would be 1.58 I just want to chop off the numbers to the right of the second digit after the period. I know this is probably trivial but the closest i got was... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: GmGeubt
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need urgent help with PERL scripting

From the attached file I to need pick all rows that have AVG2 column value larger than 0.050, and write those values in to a separate file. Help me on how I pick the approp value & output them onto a file. Very Thanks in advance. :b: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonystark
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Round off Number in File

Hi Guys, i am having a csv file where i need to round off numerical column to 2 decimal precision in specific columns. i need to ignore the first two line i.e the header columns and manipulate rest of the lines of the csv file. My columns are specific i.e i need to round off only 2nd,4th and... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
13 Replies
ttk::checkbutton(n)						 Tk Themed Widget					       ttk::checkbutton(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::checkbutton - On/off widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::checkbutton pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
A ttk::checkbutton widget is used to show or change a setting. It has two states, selected and deselected. The state of the checkbutton may be linked to a Tcl variable. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -compound -cursor -image -state -style -takefocus -text -textvariable -underline -width See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-command command] A Tcl script to execute whenever the widget is invoked. [-offvalue offValue] The value to store in the associated -variable when the widget is deselected. Defaults to 0. [-onvalue onValue] The value to store in the associated -variable when the widget is selected. Defaults to 1. [-variable variable] The name of a global variable whose value is linked to the widget. Defaults to the wid- get pathname if not specified. WIDGET COMMAND
In addition to the standard cget, configure, identify, instate, and state commands, checkbuttons support the following additional widget commands: pathname invoke Toggles between the selected and deselected states and evaluates the associated -command. If the widget is currently selected, sets the -variable to the -offvalue and deselects the widget; otherwise, sets the -variable to the -onvalue Returns the result of the -command. WIDGET STATES
The widget does not respond to user input if the disabled state is set. The widget sets the selected state whenever the linked -variable is set to the widget's -onvalue, and clears it otherwise. The widget sets the alternate state whenever the linked -variable is unset. (The alternate state may be used to indicate a "tri-state" or "indeterminate" selection.) SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(n), ttk::radiobutton(n), checkbutton(n) KEYWORDS
widget, button, toggle, check, option Tk 8.5 ttk::checkbutton(n)