Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good? Post 302339042 by rainbow_bean on Wednesday 29th of July 2009 02:45:37 PM
Old 07-29-2009
Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX 10.2 servers interoperability with IBM mass storage devices

Does anyone have succesfully interconnected HP-UX 10.2 HP 9000 K370 servers with A6885A HBA's, with an IBM Fastt storage server? I need to replace integrate both platforms. Interoperability matrices from manufacturers do not certified such integration. Thanks for anybody's help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raltmannr
0 Replies

2. AIX

MPIO RDAC IBM SAN STORAGE DS4700 ?

Hello, I have AIX 6.1 with TL 4 and it is connected to IBM SAN STORAGE DS4700 After assigning some disks from SAN to AIX, I can see the disks in my AIX as hdisk2 Available 05-00-02 MPIO Other DS4K Array Disk hdisk3 Available 05-00-02 MPIO Other DS4K Array Disk But it should... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM DS8000 storage

Sorry Moderator, I know the topic is not allowed here but I couldnot find any other topics to get help from.. So I am interested if anybody knows software to monitor DS8000 storage performance etc. thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Cannot see the IBM SAN storage

HI all, I had recently change the Server storage from EMC to the IBM SAN. but after the configuration, the IBM success to see the server HBA port and successfully assign a LUN for the server. When i go to the server, and restarted it. i use the "format" command to check, but din see any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
1 Replies

5. AIX

IBM SAN storage -- cache battery

Hello, I have IBM SAN STORAGE DS4100 and one of the cache battery for the controller is dead. Suddenly the performance has been degraded and access to SAN disks ( reading and writing ) became very slow ? My query: Replacing the battery will take 6 days, so in the mean time what are the ways... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. AIX

IBM SAN STORAGE HOT SPARE DISK

Hello, I have DS4000 IBM SAN Storage ( aka FastT Storage ) One of my disks has failed and I had a hot spare disk covering all the arrays. As the disk failed, immediately the hotspare disk took over the failed disk ( see the JPEG in the attachment ) My Question: How can I make the hotspare... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. AIX

IBM AIX - SAN Storage DS4300 issue

Hi, This is follow up to the post https://www.unix.com/aix/233361-san-disk-appearing-double-aix.html When I connected Pseries Machine HBA Card ( Dual Port ) directly to the SAN Storage DS4300 , I was able to see Host Port Adapter WWN numbers , although I was getting this message... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. AIX

New IBM Power8 (S822) and StorWiz V3700 SAN, best practices for production setup/config?

Hello, Got a IBM Power8 box (S822) that I am configuring for replacement of our existing IBM machine. Wanted to touch base with the expert community here to ensure I don't miss anything critical in my setup/config of AIX. Did a fresh AIX 7.1 install on the internal scsi hdisk, mirror'ed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies

9. AIX

AIX - Fibre Adapter and IBM Storage

Hello, Just a quick question Usually from a PSERIES if you want to connect to IBM SAN Storage you connect the IBM SAN Storage through a SAN Switch something like this --- however my question Can you connect from Pseries directly to San Storage without SAN Switch what would be... (8 Replies)
8 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::AutoCast(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::AutoCast(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::AutoCast - Storage component for RDBMS requiring explicit placeholder typing SYNOPSIS
$schema->storage->auto_cast(1); DESCRIPTION
In some combinations of RDBMS and DBD drivers (e.g. FreeTDS and Sybase) statements with values bound to columns or conditions that are not strings will throw implicit type conversion errors. As long as a column data_type is defined and resolves to a base RDBMS native type via "_native_data_type" as defined in your Storage driver, the placeholder for this column will be converted to: CAST(? as $mapped_type) This option can also be enabled in connect_info as: on_connect_call => ['set_auto_cast'] connect_call_set_auto_cast Executes: $schema->storage->auto_cast(1); on connection. Used as: on_connect_call => ['set_auto_cast'] in connect_info. AUTHOR
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-08-16 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::AutoCast(3)