Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Problem With Internet Under Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex Netbook Remix Post 302338953 by nathanpc on Wednesday 29th of July 2009 10:40:02 AM
Old 07-29-2009
Tools

I use the NetworkManager Applet v. 0.7.0, because it's better and is pre-installed with gnome.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Ubuntu

Zoneminder 1.23X, Apache and Ubuntu Intrepid -----No Video Output

I have install Ubuntu Intrepid and Zoneminder 1.23X. I have setup all of the all of the cameras and every time I try and run the cameras is cycle or montage mode I get no picture and I see a little emblem that resembles a broken connection. I checked /var/log/apache2/error.log and I can see that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies
libpanel-applet-2(3)						C Library Functions					      libpanel-applet-2(3)

NAME
libpanel-applet-2 - panel applet API DESCRIPTION
The libpanel-applet-2 library provides an API for developing small applications that may be embedded into the GNOME panel. These are called applets, and are based on GNOME's component system, Bonobo. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libpanel-applet-2.so Panel Applet API shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/panel-applet Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-panel | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gnome-panel(1), gnome-desktop-item-edit(1) libgnome-desktop-2(3) libwnck-1(3), attributes(5), gnome-interfaces(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004, 2006. SunOS 5.11 31 Aug 2004 libpanel-applet-2(3)