Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl and Nvidia driver download Post 302338939 by ab52 on Wednesday 29th of July 2009 10:04:03 AM
Old 07-29-2009
Perl and Nvidia driver download

Hi guys

i have writen a script that can be used to automatically check a website for the latest software ( in this case i want to use it with the nvidia website ) and check the software and if there is a new version out then it will download it for me

but i cannot seem to get it to work because the url for the driver ( it is the 64bit win7 driver ) keeps changing depending on the dirver version

does anyone know where else i could grab the driver i had a look at their ftp site but could not find it

thanks for the help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

pgx32 driver download for solaris 7

Hi, i need to download the driver for the graphic card PGX32 for solaris 7. Where can i find it? I looked in the sun website but i didn't find it (maybe i haven't searched well !!) Thanks in advance. Tarek (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarek_gh
5 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

BSD Accelerated NVIDIA Driver Petition

hello ppl, me and a friend, tired of waiting for nvidia to help the community creating a nvidia driver for bsd, decided to make yet another petition to deliver nvidia as a way of protest. didn't we buy a nvidia card just like a common windows or linux user? didn't we pay for it? so, why... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crashnburn
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Download files using perl

What is the easiest way to download some file using perl for it. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script to resume download

Hi, i am looking for a perl script that can resume broken download images from a remote server. Can anyone help me on this. thanks, Vince (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_eme
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download to a file using wget in perl?

Hi, I want to download some online data using wget command and write the contents to a file. For example this is the URL i want to download and store it in a file called "results.txt". #This is the URL. $url="http://www.example.com"; #retrieve data and store in a file results.txt ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to connect to database using JDBC driver?

How to connect to SQL Server database from perl script using JDBC driver? ---------- Post updated at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:07 PM ---------- i have sqljdbc.jar file. by setting the class path how can i connect to the database using perl script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create download button using perl CGI

Hi, I want to insert in a page a .html button that - once it is clicked - opens a save file dialog box by using perl CGI . I know that to create a link to do that I've done : print $cgi->p ( { -class => 'linc' },);I want to do something similar for a download button (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_fender
0 Replies

8. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP download using perl script

Need assistance I have a script which i can download the files from ftp server using perl . But i want to download multiple files at a time #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Net::FTP; $ftp = Net::FTP->new("ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov"); $ftp->login('username', 'password'); $ftp->cwd("<dir>");... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
2 Replies
nv_sata(7D)							      Devices							       nv_sata(7D)

NAME
nv_sata - Nvidia ck804/mcp55 SATA controller driver SYNOPSIS
sata@unit-address DESCRIPTION
The nv_sata driver is a SATA HBA driver that supports Nvidia ck804 and mcp55 SATA HBA controllers. Note that while these Nvidia con- trollers support standard SATA features including SATA-II drives, NCQ, hotplug and ATAPI drives, the driver currently does not support NCQ features. CONFIGURATION
The nv_sata module contains no user configurable parameters. FILES
/kernel/drv/nv_sata 32-bit ELF kernel module (x86). /kernel/drv/amd64/nv_sata 64-bit ELF kernel module (x86). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attribute: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |x86 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWnvsata | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cfgadm(1M), cfgadm_sata(1M), prtconf(1M), sata(7D), sd(7D) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.11 22 Jul 2008 nv_sata(7D)