Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Gentoo on ppc with GXT6500P Gfx? Post 302338709 by microbot on Tuesday 28th of July 2009 05:15:31 PM
Old 07-28-2009
In boot stage install Gentoo normal stage 1 and 2 , do not compile drivers use standard OpenGl driver for integrated graphics card , you will have a resolution as 800*600

here you have

Code:
ftp://f
tp.crux.it/cruxppc/test/crux-ppc64-2.5rc4.iso
ftp://f
tp.crux.it/cruxppc/test/crux-ppc64-2.5rc4.iso.md5

CRUX PPC 2.5 rc4 (64bit)

But I think in new linux kernel you have support for that card otherwise you can install driver from emarge

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rogue PPC RPm

Hello, i need to Rogue RPm for PPC, anybody knows where i can get it? Thanks. i am new to Unix, thats why ia m postin here. Thank you! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ro'Taygahn
3 Replies

2. Linux

Redhat Linux 8 gfx card prob

hi guys, i have just installed Redhat Linux 8 on my home computer and it doesn't have the valid driver for my Radeon 9800 xt have looked about for it and can't find the driver. My computer works fine in a way, i can use it, but it would just be nice to have it set up fully correct so i can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SemperFi
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Which GFX driver version am I'm using under Ubuntu 7.04?

I just did a fresh install of Ubuntu 7.04 with a Gnome desktop. Following some instructions on the ATI site I think I just managed to install 8.36.5 of the drivers for my Radeon 9500, I'm getting a "Proprietary Drivers in use" warning icon at the top right of the screen, which I activated with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Ward
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Fedora 12 on PPC

I'm trying to install a linux system on a IBM PowerPC 275 system. I noticed that fedora 12 supports PowerPC. Does anyone have experience with this? I don't want to pay the fee for an enterprise licence for red hat or suse. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Issues after moving gfx card

Hello, I have a Sun V880 and a raptor gfx -8p today i installed a lsi card and had to use the pci slot that the gfx was using as it needed a 5v rail, after doing so i did a reconfigure boot with boot -r and now i no longer have a functioning display Im probably missing something simple,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xccxcc
3 Replies
Config::Any::INI(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Config::Any::INI(3)

NAME
Config::Any::INI - Load INI config files DESCRIPTION
Loads INI files. Example: name=TestApp [Controller::Foo] foo=bar [Model::Baz] qux=xyzzy METHODS
extensions( ) return an array of valid extensions ("ini"). load( $file ) Attempts to load $file as an INI file. requires_all_of( ) Specifies that this module requires Config::Tiny in order to work. PACKAGE VARIABLES
$MAP_SECTION_SPACE_TO_NESTED_KEY (boolean) This variable controls whether spaces in INI section headings will be expanded into nested hash keys. e.g. it controls whether [Full Power] maps to $config->{'Full Power'} or $config->{'Full'}->{'Power'} By default it is set to 1 (i.e. true). Set it to 0 to preserve literal spaces in section headings: use Config::Any; use Config::Any::INI; $Config::Any::INI::MAP_SECTION_SPACE_TO_NESTED_KEY = 0; AUTHORS
Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> Joel Bernstein <rataxis@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006-2013 by Brian Cassidy, portions copyright 2006, 2007 by Joel Bernstein This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
o Catalyst o Config::Any o Config::Tiny perl v5.18.2 2013-09-10 Config::Any::INI(3)