Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting דרוש מומחה לכתיבת סקריפטים ב-perl Post 302337952 by reborg on Sunday 26th of July 2009 12:33:15 PM
Old 07-26-2009
Choosing a language that is unlikely to be understood by many of the Admins/Moderators in order to circumvent other rules has resulted in banning. Be warned that any person doing this will be immediately banned.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Moving to Solaris 10 on a SunBlade 1500

I am using a SunBlade 1500 that currently runs Solaris 8 and I would like to install Solaris 10. This workstation has 1Gbyte of memory, 1 GigEthernet card and one 80Gbyte ATA drive. Soon a 2nd 80Gbyte drive will be installed. Are there any 'interesting' points I need to watch for in the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: miket
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SunBlade 1500 SCSI Floppy Jumpstart

Hello :) I have a customer who is OEMing their own hadware to us. The CPU is right out of a SunBlade 1500. Because of the physical requirements, the keyboard, DVD-ROM drive, 36GB Removable disk drive and scsi floppy are housed in what they call their media box which is in some cases 10 feet from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rambo15
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Noob, 1500 static pages to columns

Hi, My name is Mike and I am new here, perhaps the "1 post" gave me away, I have a small problem. I know some very minor UNIX and VI and study hard to get better, this time I took upon myself a task just right above my level, I hope to get two things out of this post 1) some advise to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Sunblade 1500 hba installation

Hi, I have put qlogic hba card and rebooted with -r option to configrue my hba card. How can I verify that it is intalled correctly? I have fiber connection going to storedge T3. Please help. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
8 Replies

5. Hardware

Nic Card for SunBlade 1500 Tower

Hi, I bought a server Sunblade 1500, and I would like to install a nic card. Anyone know any compatible network card for this server? Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ph0b0s
1 Replies

6. AIX

cp 1500+ Files

Hello, I need to copy 1500+ files (total of 170mb) from our /tmp/directory to a different directory /application/program/files I issue the command: user@host> cp * /application/program/files I am getting the follwing error: ksh: /usr/bin/cp: arg list too long being new to aix, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
6 Replies

7. Solaris

help installing solaris 10 on sun blade 1500

Hi everyone can someone please explain to me how to install solaris 10 on a sunblade 1500 using cdrom? Thanks for your assistance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

8. UNIX Benchmarks

Blade 1500 Silver

CPU/Speed: UltraSPARC-IIIi/1.5Ghz Ram: 1GB Motherboard: Sparc Bus: PCI Cache: Controller: Disk: ATA Load: 1 user Kernel: SunOS 5.10 Generic_137111-02 Kernel ELF?: yes pgms: gcc 2.95.3 compiled BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- SunOS aachen95 5.10... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadeInGermany
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Using larger than 120GB drives on a Blade 1500

Hi, I'm using Solaris 8 on a Blade 1500. I know that IDE drives are limited to around 120GB, but I was told that it's possible to use larger drives with the only caveat that the available size will be that 120 (or is it 128?) GB size. But when I try, format shows only very low sizes, like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BobSol8
2 Replies
STAG-DB(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       STAG-DB(1p)

NAME
stag-db - persistent storage and retrieval for stag data (xml, sxpr, itext) SYNOPSIS
stag-db -r person -k social_security_no -i ./person-idx myrecords.xml stag-db -i ./person-idx -q 999-9999-9999 -q 888-8888-8888 DESCRIPTION
Builds a simple file-based database for persistent storage and retrieval of nodes from a stag compatible document. Imagine you have a very large file of data, in a stag compatible format such as XML. You want to index all the elements of type person; each person can be uniquely identified by social_security_no, which is a direct subnode of person The first thing to do is to build an index file, which will be stored in your current directory: stag-db -r person -k social_security_no -i ./person-idx myrecords.xml You can then use the index "person-idx" to retrieve person nodes by their social security number stag-db -i ./person-idx -q 999-9999-9999 > some-person.xml You can export using different stag formats stag-db -i ./person-idx -q 999-9999-9999 -w sxpr > some-person.xml You can retrieve multiple nodes (although these need to be rooted to make a valid file) stag-db -i ./person-idx -q 999-9999-9999 -q 888-8888-8888 -top personset Or you can use a list of IDs from a file (newline delimited) stag-db -i ./person-idx -qf my_ss_nmbrs.txt -top personset ARGUMENTS -i INDEXFILE This file will be used as the persistent index for storage/retrieval -r RELATION-NAME This is the name of the stag node (XML element) that will be stored in the index; for example, with the XML below you may want to use the node name person and the unique key id <person_set> <person> <id>...</id> </person> <person> <id>...</id> </person> ... </person_set> This flag should only be used when you want to store data -k UNIQUE-KEY This node will be used as the unique/primary key for the data This node should be nested directly below the node that is being stored in the index - if it is more that one below, specify a path This flag should only be used when you want to store data -u UNIQUE-KEY Synonym for -k -p PARSER This can be the name of a stag supported format (xml, sxpr, itext) - XML is assumed by default It can also be a module name - this module is used to parse the input file into a stag stream; see Data::Stag::BaseGenerator for details on writing your own parsers/event generators This flag should only be used when you want to store data -q QUERY-ID Fetches the relation/node with unique key value equal to query-id Multiple arguments can be passed by specifying -q multple times This flag should only be used when you want to query data -top NODE-NAME If this is specified in conjunction with -q or -qf then all the query result nodes will be nested inside a node with this name (ie this provides a root for the resulting document tree) -qf QUERY-FILE This is a file of newline-seperated IDs; this is useful for querying the index in batch -keys This will write a list of all primary keys in the index -w WRITER This format will be used to write the data; can be any stag format (xml, sxpr, itext) - default XML. Can also be a module that catches the incoming stag event stream and does something with it (for example, this could be a module you write yourself that transforms the stag events into HTML) SEE ALSO
Data::Stag For more complex stag to database mapping, see DBIx::DBStag and the scripts stag-storenode selectall_xml perl v5.10.0 2008-12-23 STAG-DB(1p)