Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris what is ideal temp for US-III+ Post 302337899 by h@foorsa.biz on Sunday 26th of July 2009 08:25:48 AM
Old 07-26-2009
thanks for your helpful reply
one more question if you please how can i set temperature warning threshold or which file should i modify

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

What is an Ideal Backup Strategy

Hi, we have a solaris setup in our company and i have been assigned on a project of planning a backup strategy . ours is a midium level company. please help me so that i can plan an Ideal Backup Strategy. Thanks, Una (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: una
6 Replies

2. Red Hat

max/ideal value of items in limits.conf in rhel5?

i want to set limits in /etc/security/limits.conf.My os is rhel 5.2. It was giving continuous messages in in /var/log/secure like : continuously. I have changed values of priority and nice to "0" from unlimited and messages are not comming. But i want to know what is the ideal/maximum... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajd
3 Replies

3. AIX

How do I killed ideal users from AIX 5.3 smit?

Hi, I'm newbee to AIX and would like to setup a process which kills 1 Hr. ideal users from smit. Please advise for making it work. :) Thanks, Sumit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumit30
2 Replies

4. Slackware

Ideal partition sizes of 17 gb space.

I am planning to install slack 13.37 on an old stand-alone PIII (512 mb ram) with 17 gb disk space. I need to keep lotsa pdf, chm type e-books for programming with few other misc. documents. I'm going to use this system for my personal use. It has no network but I browse internet with cable... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies
QUAKE3-SERVER(6)						   Games Manual 						  QUAKE3-SERVER(6)

NAME
quake3-server - Quake III Arena dedicated server SYNOPSIS
quake3-server [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [+set option value]... DESCRIPTION
quake3-server is the dedicated server for Quake III Arena, a multiplayer network game. OPTIONS
The wrapper script used for Quake III Arena in Debian accepts these options: -h, --help Display a short help summary -q, --quiet Disable all output Any console command can also be prefixed with + and used as a command-line option (run the server in a terminal to use the console). The +set command is generally the most useful to use on the command line. Options that can be set with +set (note that this is not a full list!) include: capturelimit <value> dedicated <bool> fraglimit <value> fs_basepath <string> fs_game <value> g_allowVote <bool> g_banIPs <IP address> g_doWarmup <bool> g_friendlyFire <bool> g_gametype <bool> g_gravity <value> g_inactivity <value> g_maxGameClients <value> g_motd <string> g_needpass <bool> g_password <string> g_quadfactor <value> g_weaponrespawn <value> net_ip <IP adress> net_port <value> net_qport <value> nextmap <string> sv_allowDownload <bool> sv_floodProtect <bool> sv_fps <value> sv_hostname <string> sv_maxclients <value> sv_maxPing <value> (Measurd in milliseconds) sv_minPing <value> (Measurd in milliseconds) sv_pure <bool> timelimit <value> (Measured in minutes) FILES
~/.q3a/baseq3 Configuration and state for Quake III Arena ~/.q3a/missionpack Configuration and state for Quake III: Team Arena, if installed ENVIRONMENT
The wrapper script used to launch Quake III Arena allows it to be debugged by setting environment variables. QUAKE3_DEBUGGER=command A debugger or other prefix to prepend to the Quake III command line, such as strace; overridden by QUAKE3_BACKTRACE QUAKE3_BACKTRACE=1 Use gdb(1) to get a backtrace if Quake III crashes (the gdb package must be installed) SEE ALSO
quake3(6), ioq3ded(6) AUTHOR
The Quake III server binary used is a modified ioQuake3; originally created by Id Software, now maintained by the ioQuake3 community. This manual page was written by Jack "jscinoz" Coulter <jscinoz@gmail.com>, Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <fuddl@gmx.de> and Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this docu- ment under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2, or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. 2010-10-15 QUAKE3-SERVER(6)