Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris what is ideal temp for US-III+ Post 302337854 by reborg on Saturday 25th of July 2009 07:49:22 PM
Old 07-25-2009
75 sounds about right.

If the default high temperature warning threshold is 95 and shutdown is 100. I had a look at a couple of boxes to compare and I have a range of 73 - 78 on machines that are doing a moderate amount of work.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

What is an Ideal Backup Strategy

Hi, we have a solaris setup in our company and i have been assigned on a project of planning a backup strategy . ours is a midium level company. please help me so that i can plan an Ideal Backup Strategy. Thanks, Una (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: una
6 Replies

2. Red Hat

max/ideal value of items in limits.conf in rhel5?

i want to set limits in /etc/security/limits.conf.My os is rhel 5.2. It was giving continuous messages in in /var/log/secure like : continuously. I have changed values of priority and nice to "0" from unlimited and messages are not comming. But i want to know what is the ideal/maximum... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajd
3 Replies

3. AIX

How do I killed ideal users from AIX 5.3 smit?

Hi, I'm newbee to AIX and would like to setup a process which kills 1 Hr. ideal users from smit. Please advise for making it work. :) Thanks, Sumit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumit30
2 Replies

4. Slackware

Ideal partition sizes of 17 gb space.

I am planning to install slack 13.37 on an old stand-alone PIII (512 mb ram) with 17 gb disk space. I need to keep lotsa pdf, chm type e-books for programming with few other misc. documents. I'm going to use this system for my personal use. It has no network but I browse internet with cable... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies