Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem with patch bundle installation on Solairs 10 Post 302337483 by bullz26 on Friday 24th of July 2009 08:51:06 AM
Old 07-24-2009
Thanks, just i wana to highlight the errors... Thats y i used colors..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Patch Installation

I am having trouble installing some HPUX patches on my 11.00. I am a novice at this so bear with me. I do not understand how to install depots. Now I'm trying to patch my system so I can get the Oracle client installed. Oracle says I need these two patches: PHSS_21950, QPK_11.00.64 I go to:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Patch Installation Problem

HI: Thanks for your help Im follow the steps describe on the link http://docs.hp.com/en/B2355-90772/ch06s01.html and have a diffetrent types of error messages and warning messages describes below: on the step two sh: PH* not found on step three *session started for user "root@test"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

installation of many patches / bundle

Hi, I need to install these 7 patches on my server: and the below are the 5 dependency to install these patches 1. PHNE_31097; 1(a). PHCO_33205 (dependency) b(a). PHCO_30398 (dependency) 2. PHSS_32508; 3. PHSS_32509; 4. PHSS_32510; 5. PHSS_30970; 6. PHSS_32731; 6(a). PHNE_28810... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vipsinghal
2 Replies

4. Solaris

solairs installation

We have purchased one solaris 10 DVD to install solaris on sparc(already it has solaris 9 OS) system.In our sparc system having cd-rw.Aparting that we are having windows xp system which is having dvd-rw.Both sparc and windows xp are connected network in that we are sharing the files from windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch installation

Can any one let me know the complete steps to install patch on a production server like Sun Fire V440. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
7 Replies

6. Solaris

OS Patch Installation

Hello, I'm very new to this forum and solaris - I have solaris 5.10 installed on my machine (x86) and when I did a prerequisite check for Oracle Database 11g R2, it was showing the following patches are missing - OS Patch:137104-02 OS Patch:120754-06 OS Patch:119961-05 OS Patch:119964-14... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
3 Replies

7. Linux

Patch Installation

Am new to Linux and this forum From where can I download sysstatx86_64 and numactl-devel patches ? Thanks! :b: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Recommended patchset for Solaris and the patch bundle

Hello I recently downloaded and installed the latest patchset for Solaris 10 (update 5) running on SPARC. Actually I am new to Solaris (I come from Red Hat) and the security department asked me to update the system for security fixes. I logged in to Oracle support and used the recommended patch... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
3 Replies
gamma4scanimage(1)					   SANE Scanner Access Now Easy 					gamma4scanimage(1)

NAME
gamma4scanimage - create a gamma table for scanimage SYNOPSIS
gamma4scanimage gamma [shadow [highlight [maxin [maxout]]]] DESCRIPTION
The tool gamma4scanimage creates a gamma table in the format expected by scanimage. You can define a gamma, a shadow and a highlight value. You also can specify the size (maxin) and maximum output value (maxout) of the gamma table. gamma is a floating point value, neutral value is 1.0, if the value is larger than 1.0 then the image gets brighter. shadow defines the minimum input value that is necessary to create an output value larger than zero. shadow has to be in the range [0..maxin]. Its default value is 0. highlight defines the maximum input value that produces an output value smaller than maxout. highlight has to be in the range [0..maxin], highlight has to be larger than shadow. Its default value is the same as maxin (16383 if not set). maxin defines the size of the gamma table. The size depends on the scanner/backend. If the scanner uses 8 bits gamma input then maxin has to be set to 255, for 10 bits 1023, for 12 bits 4095, for 14 bits 16383. The default is 16383. To find out what value maxin has to be call scanimage with a very large gamma table [0]0-[99999]255 then scanimage prints an error message with the needed size of the gamma table. maxout defines the maximum output value. Take a look at the output of scanimage -h to find out what maxout has to be. The default value is 255. EXAMPLE
scanimage --custom-gamma=yes --gamma-table `gamma4scanimage 1.8 0 11500 16383 255` >image.pnm SEE ALSO
scanimage(1) AUTHOR
Oliver Rauch EMAIL-CONTACT Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE 10 Jul 2008 gamma4scanimage(1)