Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development MySQL DevZone RSS How can we get the role information in MYSQL? Post 302337458 by amit_27 on Friday 24th of July 2009 07:27:54 AM
Old 07-24-2009
But this tells that we can use the role in My SQL.

MySQL :: MySQL Workbench :: 7.4.3.1 Adding Roles

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Role of AI in any OS

In any given operating system, generally how much of AI software is involved? Is it related to user-friendliness of OS? What is the future of strong AI? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MULTIVERSE
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX starter role?

This may not be the right forum to put up a question like the one I'm about to ask. I am hoping that I would get very fruitful responses. i) I have been learning UNIX for sometime now, but my question is realistically what do I need to be able to be able to apply for UNIX jobs. What sort of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: B_Jay
6 Replies

3. AIX

role based user

Hi .. I need to assign role based permission to users... How to assign role based permission in aix... Thanks.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumathi.k
4 Replies

4. Linux

What's role of swap in initrd?

Hello, I want to know why initrd need swap for work. In the shell of mkinitrd, it look for the swap partation for "swsuspdev", then write a sentence "resume /dev/sdXX" in the file init from initrd.gz, and the /dev/sdXX is the swap partation. Why initrd need swap when it boot a system? what is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZR_Lang
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Role Name for my type of work

Hi , I am planning for the interview . I am having one question here , I worked on unix and shellscripting for 2 years Done- Ø Coding and testing of Server Monitoring ShellScripts Ø Deployment on UNIX production environment I have written so many shellscripts for monitoring... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Role not executing command

Hello Guys, I am studying RBAC. So I create a role called sysadm and gave it the "shutdown" profile. Now when I switch to that role, and execute the shutdown command $ shutdown -y -g0 -i5 The system responds with : shutdown: not found Can anyone help me with this please?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Ssh to role

Hi all I need to run a command that only a role user and root can run, I need to run that command remotely by script but the roles ask for a password. Ex. from serverA with userA to serverB with userB: userA can ssh serverB using userB without askink for a password. ssh userB@serverB... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juanramos100
3 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

Role based access and security

Hello, We are planning to setup a Role based access and security to our Linux servers. We can use mostly use sudo for providing the limited access to service and files. My query is that how can we manage that members can edit/access only specific files (it would be 1 or multiple files or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
3 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql - Storage::DBI class implementing MySQL specifics SYNOPSIS
Storage::DBI autodetects the underlying MySQL database, and re-blesses the $storage object into this class. my $schema = MyApp::Schema->connect( $dsn, $user, $pass, { on_connect_call => 'set_strict_mode' } ); DESCRIPTION
This class implements MySQL specific bits of DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI, like AutoIncrement column support and savepoints. Also it augments the SQL maker to support the MySQL-specific "STRAIGHT_JOIN" join type, which you can use by specifying "join_type => 'straight'" in the relationship attributes It also provides a one-stop on-connect macro "set_strict_mode" which sets session variables such that MySQL behaves more predictably as far as the SQL standard is concerned. STORAGE OPTIONS
set_strict_mode Enables session-wide strict options upon connecting. Equivalent to: ->connect ( ... , { on_connect_do => [ q|SET SQL_MODE = CONCAT('ANSI,TRADITIONAL,ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,', @@sql_mode)|, q|SET SQL_AUTO_IS_NULL = 0|, ] }); AUTHORS
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-22 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql(3)