Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Multi Link Interface Runtime - where to download ? Post 302337197 by Padow on Thursday 23rd of July 2009 03:04:55 PM
Old 07-23-2009
This was very easy to find by doing a search on the IBM site under downloads.

Click Here
Padow

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to link to some lib in runtime as a nonsuper user?

My program is written in cpp and it uses a non standard library. I have compiled successfully by linking it to the library. But when i try to run the program. it give a error message like: "error while loading shared libraries: ***.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zzz_zzz
2 Replies

2. AIX

Link download Exceed 8.0

Please send link download Exceed 8.0 to me,thanks!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vietrung
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multi Network card interface problem

My system info is show below:- #uname -a SunOS qfserver 5.8 Generic_117350-29 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 and I have two network card as shown below:- #ifconfig -a lo0: flags=1000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 bge0:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarifudin
1 Replies

4. Programming

libcurl multi interface problem

Hello, I'm trying to use libcurl multi interface to fetch several data in parallel. I would expect this to be faster than performing repeated fetches using the easy interface, but for some reason I can't obtain any speed up at all: using the multi interface actually turns out to be MUCH slower than... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

DHCP Server on Vxworks multi interface question

Hi, We currently operate a DHCP Server on Vxworks system. It seems that the server is functioning only over the boot interface. While trying to use it on a different interface the DHCP client messages seems to reach the interface but stay without response. From a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zohara
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Download link

I know this is not the correct area to post this but I am not able to post anywhere. Where do I find the download of Unix, or where have the link to buy it if available? :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CaroLPunk
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi html download.

Hello, I have a url list. it is very huge. I want download them concurrently. Aria2c is very good tool for this.(or concurrently curl command) But my server is crash for I/O process. it is very high load. I want all download htmls(Htmls are very small) save to a single text file. Is it... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoo
7 Replies

8. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (interface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# cat /var/adm//messages Apr 20 03:10:01 Prod-App1 syslogd: line 25: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved Apr 20 08:24:18 Prod-App1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
0 Replies

9. IP Networking

Port based multi interface routing

Hello, I wanted to setup routing certain traffic (http/s) out via a second (faster) interface, like described in the following docs (may not post urls): linux-ip.net /html/adv-multi-internet.html thegeekstuff.com /2014/08/add-route-ip-command/ I already had this working years ago on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hyphan
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download on a link doing it indirectly

How do I download on a link doing it indirectly, with once redirection by using curl commands or Bash script of them (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdan
2 Replies
CUDA Runtime API Specific Functions(3)			     Hardware Locality (hwloc)			    CUDA Runtime API Specific Functions(3)

NAME
CUDA Runtime API Specific Functions - Functions static inline int hwloc_cudart_get_device_pci_ids (hwloc_topology_t topology , int idx, int *domain, int *bus, int *dev) static inline int hwloc_cudart_get_device_cpuset (hwloc_topology_t topology , int idx, hwloc_cpuset_t set) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_cudart_get_device_pcidev (hwloc_topology_t topology, int idx) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_cudart_get_device_osdev_by_index (hwloc_topology_t topology, unsigned idx) Detailed Description Function Documentation static inline int hwloc_cudart_get_device_cpuset (hwloc_topology_t topology, intidx, hwloc_cpuset_tset) [static] Get the CPU set of logical processors that are physically close to device idx. Return the CPU set describing the locality of the CUDA device whose index is idx. Topology topology and device idx must match the local machine. I/O devices detection and the CUDA component are not needed in the topology. The function only returns the locality of the device. If more information about the device is needed, OS objects should be used instead, see hwloc_cudart_get_device_osdev_by_index(). This function is currently only implemented in a meaningful way for Linux; other systems will simply get a full cpuset. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_cudart_get_device_osdev_by_index (hwloc_topology_ttopology, unsignedidx) [static] Get the hwloc OS device object corresponding to the CUDA device whose index is idx. Return the OS device object describing the CUDA device whose index is idx. Return NULL if there is none. The topology topology does not necessarily have to match the current machine. For instance the topology may be an XML import of a remote host. I/O devices detection and the CUDA component must be enabled in the topology. If not, the locality of the object may still be found using hwloc_cudart_get_device_cpuset(). Note: The corresponding PCI device object can be obtained by looking at the OS device parent object. This function is identical to hwloc_cuda_get_device_osdev_by_index(). static inline int hwloc_cudart_get_device_pci_ids (hwloc_topology_t topology, intidx, int *domain, int *bus, int *dev) [static] Return the domain, bus and device IDs of the CUDA device whose index is idx. Device index idx must match the local machine. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_cudart_get_device_pcidev (hwloc_topology_ttopology, intidx) [static] Get the hwloc PCI device object corresponding to the CUDA device whose index is idx. Return the PCI device object describing the CUDA device whose index is idx. Return NULL if there is none. Topology topology and device idx must match the local machine. I/O devices detection must be enabled in topology topology. The CUDA component is not needed in the topology. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Hardware Locality (hwloc) from the source code. Version 1.7 Sun Apr 7 2013 CUDA Runtime API Specific Functions(3)