Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pragma page
Top Forums Programming pragma page Post 302337113 by shamrock on Thursday 23rd of July 2009 11:49:51 AM
Old 07-23-2009
Yes it means that the program text that follows that pragma directive will start on a new page of memory...but this directive is pretty old and is usually not found in modern compilers. As jim mcnamara noted what is your platform/OS/compiler type and version.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How use #pragma pack() in HP unix ?

hello. i use follow sentences in include files in SCO unix is ok. #pragma pack(1) struct dddd { int iD1; char cCh1; ... }; #pragma pack() but in hp-9000 unix , not ok when compiling, cc not support #pragma pack(1) how to settle the question ? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bdyjm
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

lpr- how to print from page to page

hi all i have file_1 which contains 66 pages and i want to print only page 1 to 3 i try to write like this lp -d name_of_printer file_1 -P 1-7 this command does not work any ideas ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
4 Replies

3. Solaris

High Page In and Executable page In

Hi, Currently I'm experience very high page ins on my system running on solaris 10. From vmstat, the page ins figure is very high, further drill down shows the page ins are from file system and occassional spike in executable page ins. Details as follow: oracle@perch:/files>> vmstat 5... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srage
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display command output page per page

Good afternoon, I wonder how i could use unix commands to ease the reading of long command result output ? like the "php -i" or any other command that returns a long answer. I could not find the right terms to Google it or search the forum. Therefore I bother you with this question. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mat_k
3 Replies

5. Programming

#pragma warn codes on Sun Solaris to disable some warns?

I am not able to find warn-codes that should be used in #pragma warn -<code> directive!:wall: Could anybody advise where I can see a list of warnings with codes that (as I understand) should be 3-letters code? I have a pro-C program that produces some warnings. (Do not advise,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Page load time- local page

Hi Is there a way to calculate the page load time, I am trying to calculate the load time of a page locally. I found tools to do this over http or https but none that work locally. Any ideas? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

9. Programming

GCC Alignment pragma

Quick question for the community of GCC programmers. I have code that uses: #pragma align 4 (as an example). Now this code has compiled for many years on a few different platforms and GCC versions. Recently I got warning messages about it (using gcc 4.9.2 on Solaris) and I wondered... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pug
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: Page number with total number of pages, EG Page 1 of 5

So I've worked how to add page numbers based on regex. It's using the footer text. How do we get the total amount added so we have page number with the total number of pages? Desired output: Page No:1 of 5 Thanks in advance. (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: tugar
15 Replies
fegettrapenable(3M)													       fegettrapenable(3M)

NAME
fegettrapenable() - get floating-point exception trap enables SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The function determines which floating-point exception traps are currently enabled. USAGE
To use this function, compile either with the default option or with the and options. Make sure your program includes For HP Integrity servers, specify on the compiler command line or place the call to this function under the effect of an affirmative pragma: If the pragma is placed outside of any top-level declarations in a file, the pragma will apply to all declarations in the compilation fol- lowing the pragma until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the file is reached. If the pragma is placed at the beginning of a block (compound statement), the pragma will apply until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the block is reached. For PA-RISC, you might need to use the compiler option in order to prevent optimizations that can undermine the specified behavior of this function. Link in the math library by specifying on the compiler or linker command line. For more information, see the at the following site: RETURN VALUE
The function returns the bitwise OR of the floating-point exception macros corresponding to the currently enabled exception traps. The macros are and represents all the floating-point exceptions. ERRORS
No errors are defined. EXAMPLES
Retrieve the current trap settings and determine whether a trap for the divide by zero exception is enabled. AUTHOR
was developed by HP and is not required by any current standard. SEE ALSO
feclearexcept(3M), fegetexceptflag(3M), feraiseexcept(3M), fesetexceptflag(3M), fesettrapenable(3M), fenv(5). fegettrapenable(3M)