Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: TCP/IP stack development
Special Forums IP Networking TCP/IP stack development Post 302337101 by vijaypdp2006 on Thursday 23rd of July 2009 11:03:42 AM
Old 07-23-2009
Bug TCP/IP stack development

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the forums related to tcp/ip stack programming or development.

Thanks in advance........

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

stack query

can anyone explain how the local variables are acessed from a stack frame of that particular function..since stacks can only push or pop values and stack pointer always points to top of the stack and the frame pointer always points to the end of the previous stack frame..how local variables are... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aloksave
4 Replies

2. Programming

what is stack winding and stack unwinding

helo can u tell me what do you mean by stack winding and stack unwinding Regards, Amit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
2 Replies

3. Programming

Implementing the TCP stack

Hello, I am trying to implement TCP protocol in C. I have read the RFC for TCP and have knowledge about it. But I am stuck in coding. Are ther any reference links, code snippets available for reference? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harsh
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Stack vs User Mode Stack

Hi, I am new to the linux kernel development area. I want to know what is the difference between kernel mode stack and user mode stack? Does each process has a user mode stack and a kernel mode stack?? Or Each process has a user mode stack and there is only one kernel mode stack that is shared by... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabhkoar
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What happens to the stack?

Consider this bad code, edited in Windows and run via CygWin after dos2unix so be aware of any hidden "\r" charatcers... #!/bin/bash n=0 stackit() { eval $1 if then exit 0 fi n=$ echo "$n" stackit stackit } stackit stackit Run under CygWin:- AMIGA:~> cd /tmp AMIGA:/tmp>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10

I have problem with oracle solaris 10 running on oracle sparc T4-2 server. Os information: 5.10 Generic_150400-03 sun4v sparc sun4v Output from tcpstat.d script TCP bytes: out outRetrans in inDup inUnorder 6833763 7300 98884 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
2 Replies
tcp-env(1)                                                    General Commands Manual                                                   tcp-env(1)

NAME
tcp-env - set up TCP-related environment variables SYNOPSIS
tcp-env [ -rR ] [ -ttimeout ] program [ arg ... ] DESCRIPTION
The input for tcp-env must be a TCP connection. tcp-env finds out information about that connection, puts the information into several environment variables as described in tcp-environ(5), and runs program with the given arguments. Usually tcp-env is run from inetd. It might instead be run from another server that already sets up the right environment variables; if PROTO is set to TCP when tcp-env is invoked, tcp-env assumes that all the other variables are set up properly, and it does not check whether the input is a TCP connection. OPTIONS
-r (Default.) Attempt to obtain TCPREMOTEINFO from the remote host. -R Do not attempt to obtain TCPREMOTEINFO from the remote host. -ttimeout Give up on the TCPREMOTEINFO connection attempt after timeout seconds. Default: 30. SEE ALSO
tcp-environ(5), inetd(8) tcp-env(1)