Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem with patch bundle installation on Solairs 10 Post 302337089 by seg on Thursday 23rd of July 2009 10:38:34 AM
Old 07-23-2009
The recommended patch clusters from Sun contain a lot of patches and it is normal for some of them to fail to install because of missing dependent packages or patches.
If you're worried you should read the documentation for the failed patches and see if they patch software that actually exists on your system. If you don't have it installed then don't worry about the patch failing.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Patch Installation

I am having trouble installing some HPUX patches on my 11.00. I am a novice at this so bear with me. I do not understand how to install depots. Now I'm trying to patch my system so I can get the Oracle client installed. Oracle says I need these two patches: PHSS_21950, QPK_11.00.64 I go to:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Patch Installation Problem

HI: Thanks for your help Im follow the steps describe on the link http://docs.hp.com/en/B2355-90772/ch06s01.html and have a diffetrent types of error messages and warning messages describes below: on the step two sh: PH* not found on step three *session started for user "root@test"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

installation of many patches / bundle

Hi, I need to install these 7 patches on my server: and the below are the 5 dependency to install these patches 1. PHNE_31097; 1(a). PHCO_33205 (dependency) b(a). PHCO_30398 (dependency) 2. PHSS_32508; 3. PHSS_32509; 4. PHSS_32510; 5. PHSS_30970; 6. PHSS_32731; 6(a). PHNE_28810... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vipsinghal
2 Replies

4. Solaris

solairs installation

We have purchased one solaris 10 DVD to install solaris on sparc(already it has solaris 9 OS) system.In our sparc system having cd-rw.Aparting that we are having windows xp system which is having dvd-rw.Both sparc and windows xp are connected network in that we are sharing the files from windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch installation

Can any one let me know the complete steps to install patch on a production server like Sun Fire V440. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
7 Replies

6. Solaris

OS Patch Installation

Hello, I'm very new to this forum and solaris - I have solaris 5.10 installed on my machine (x86) and when I did a prerequisite check for Oracle Database 11g R2, it was showing the following patches are missing - OS Patch:137104-02 OS Patch:120754-06 OS Patch:119961-05 OS Patch:119964-14... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
3 Replies

7. Linux

Patch Installation

Am new to Linux and this forum From where can I download sysstatx86_64 and numactl-devel patches ? Thanks! :b: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Recommended patchset for Solaris and the patch bundle

Hello I recently downloaded and installed the latest patchset for Solaris 10 (update 5) running on SPARC. Actually I am new to Solaris (I come from Red Hat) and the security department asked me to update the system for security fixes. I logged in to Oracle support and used the recommended patch... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
3 Replies
BUNDLE(1)																 BUNDLE(1)

NAME
bundle - Ruby Dependency Management SYNOPSIS
bundle COMMAND [--no-color] [--verbose] [ARGS] DESCRIPTION
Bundler manages an application's dependencies through its entire life across many machines systematically and repeatably. See the bundler website http://gembundler.com for information on getting started, and Gemfile(5) for more information on the Gemfile for- mat. OPTIONS
--no-color Prints all output without color --verbose Prints out additional logging information BUNDLE COMMANDS
We divide bundle subcommands into primary commands and utilities. PRIMARY COMMANDS
bundle install(1) bundle-install.1.html Install the gems specified by the Gemfile or Gemfile.lock bundle update(1) bundle-update.1.html Update dependencies to their latest versions bundle package(1) bundle-package.1.html Package the .gem files required by your application into the vendor/cache directory bundle exec(1) bundle-exec.1.html Execute a script in the context of the current bundle bundle config(1) bundle-config.1.html Specify and read configuration options for bundler bundle help(1) Displays this help page UTILITIES
bundle check(1) Determine whether the requirements for your application are installed and available to bundler bundle list(1) Show all of the gems in the current bundle bundle show(1) Show the source location of a particular gem in the bundle bundle outdated(1) Show all of the outdated gems in the current bundle bundle console(1) Start an IRB session in the context of the current bundle bundle open(1) Open an installed gem in the editor bundle viz(1) Generate a visual representation of your dependencies bundle init(1) Generate a simple Gemfile, placed in the current directory bundle gem(1) Create a simple gem, suitable for development with bundler bundle platform(1) bundle-platform.1.html Displays platform compatibility information bundle clean(1) Cleans up unused gems in your bundler directory OBSOLETE
These commands are obsolete and should no longer be used o bundle lock(1) o bundle unlock(1) o bundle cache(1) March 2013 BUNDLE(1)