Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: perl hash
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting perl hash Post 302336161 by zedex on Tuesday 21st of July 2009 11:02:09 AM
Old 07-21-2009
soory for putting comments & code in code tag ..

its of no use now coz requirement changed ... lol

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hash in perl

Hi Help me with some good links of Hash with in Hash .(Multidimensional hash).. Regards Harikrishna (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash

HI I have a hash like this $hashname->{$filesystem}->{'fsname'}=$filesystem; How to get the values from this multilevel hash. Thanks in advance... :) (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash

hi i have two hash achi %disk1,%disk2 with( key, value) (key1,value1) How to store it in another hash.. Plz replyyy. Regards Hari (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl hash

i have an hash table in which each value is an array. How can i print for each key the array values??? something like this: thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: littleboyblu
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl using hash

i want to ask is it i can use hash in perl to store a page number with a list of words which is in that page and then print it out? Example Page 1 contains a are boy cat ............. (a list of sorted words) how can i store it in a hash? Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mingming88
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash:Can not keep hash data in the same order that it was inserted

Can Someone explain me why even using Tie::IxHash I can not get the output data in the same order that it was inserted? See code below. #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use Tie::IxHash; use strict; tie (my %programs, "Tie::IxHash"); while (my $line = <DATA>) { chomp $line; my(... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgfcoimbra
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl hash - using a range as a hash key.

Hi, In Perl, is it possible to use a range of numbers with '..' as a key in a hash? Something in like: %hash = ( '768..1536' => '1G', '1537..2560' => '2G' ); That is, the range operation is evaluated, and all members of the range are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsw
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl hash help

Hi , i have the below code its working fine when i execute in unix , but its not working in windows could you pls explain me where i am going wrong. This is the program $data = { '1' => 'one' , '2' => 'two' , 3 => 'three' }; print "hello : $data->{'1'}... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragilla
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare values of hashes of hash for n number of hash in perl without sorting.

Hi, I have an hashes of hash, where hash is dynamic, it can be n number of hash. i need to compare data_count values of all . my %result ( $abc => { 'data_count' => '10', 'ID' => 'ABC122', } $def => { 'data_count' => '20', 'ID' => 'defASe', ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies

10. Programming

Perl: restrict perl from automaticaly creating a hash branches on check

My issue is that the perl script (as I have done it so far) created empty branches when I try to check some branches on existence. I am using multydimentional hashes: found it as the best way for information that I need to handle. Saing multidimentional I means hash of hashes ... So, I have ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies
VORBISCOMMENT(1)						 Ogg Vorbis Tools						  VORBISCOMMENT(1)

NAME
vorbiscomment - List or edit comments in Ogg Vorbis files SYNOPSIS
vorbiscomment [-l] [-R] [-e] file.ogg vorbiscomment -a [ -c commentfile | -t "name=value" ] [-q] [-R] [-e] in.ogg [out.ogg] vorbiscomment -w [ -c commentfile | -t "name=value" ] [-q] [-R] [-e] in.ogg [out.ogg] DESCRIPTION
vorbiscomment Reads, modifies, and appends Ogg Vorbis audio file metadata tags. OPTIONS
-a, --append Append comments. -c file, --commentfile file Take comments from a file. The file is the same format as is output by the the -l option or given to the -t option: one element per line in 'tag=value' format. If the file is /dev/null and -w was passed, the existing comments will be removed. -h, --help Show command help. -l, --list List the comments in the Ogg Vorbis file. -q, --quiet Quiet mode. No messages are displayed. -t 'name=value', --tag 'name=value' Specify a new tag on the command line. Each tag is given as a single string. The part before the '=' is treated as the tag name and the part after as the value. -w, --write Replace comments with the new set given either on the command line with -t or from a file with -c. If neither -c nor -t is given, the new set will be read from the standard input. -R, --raw Read and write comments in UTF-8, rather than converting to the user's character set. -e, --escapes Quote/unquote newlines and backslashes in the comments. This ensures every comment is exactly one line in the output (or input), allowing to filter and round-trip them. Without it, you can only write multi-line comments by using -t and you can't reliably dis- tinguish them from multiple one-line comments. Supported escapes are c-style " ", " ", "\" and "". A backslash followed by anything else is an error. Note: currently, anything after the first "" is thrown away while writing. This is a bug -- the Vorbis format can safely store null characters, but most other tools wouldn't handle them anyway. -V, --version Display the version of vorbiscomment. EXAMPLES
To just see what comment tags are in a file: vorbiscomment -l file.ogg To edit those comments: vorbiscomment -l file.ogg > file.txt [edit the comments in file.txt to your satisfaction] vorbiscomment -w -c file.txt file.ogg newfile.ogg To simply add a comment: vorbiscomment -a -t 'ARTIST=No One You Know' file.ogg newfile.ogg To add a set of comments from the standard input: vorbiscomment -a file.ogg ARTIST=No One You Know ALBUM=The Famous Album <ctrl-d> TAG FORMAT
See http://xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/doc/v-comment.html for documentation on the Ogg Vorbis tag format, including a suggested list of canonical tag names. AUTHORS
Program Authors: Michael Smith <msmith@xiph.org> Ralph Giles <giles@xiph.org> Manpage Author: Christopher L Cheney <ccheney@debian.org> SEE ALSO
oggenc(1), oggdec(1), ogg123(1), ogginfo(1) Xiph.Org Foundation December 30, 2008 VORBISCOMMENT(1)