Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux source code
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Linux source code Post 302336034 by pludi on Tuesday 21st of July 2009 04:49:43 AM
Old 07-21-2009
For Linux, the latest stable is always available at kernel.org: http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v...6.30.2.tar.bz2
For other Unices, it depends on whether it's OpenSource or not (as examples: *BSD is, with HP-UX you're out of luck)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

source code for linux

Hi , where can i get free source code for LINUX commands , OS , system calls etc. Thanks Naren (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any tips/suggestions for a newbie beginning to read the Linux Kernel Source Code

Hi All, I recently downloaded the Linux kernel source code, added them all to a project in MS VC++ and plan to read through it so that I can improve the way I code, read/understand a large code database and hopefully contribute something to the development of the Linux OS. I have taken a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: clavian
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

source ... how to initiate once in linux or php

Hi I'm using this script for PHP purpose: script.sh ------------------------- #!/bin/bash source app_path/config_file' app_name $* script_name the thing that bothers me is that every time I call app_app_name $* script_name I have to run source, which of course is required in this... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: soonic
12 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

5. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

6. Linux

Linux open source for admin

Hi, I have created my VM lab on redhat linux, but giving me error after updating new yum repository, its asking me for subscription. I want want switch my redhat linux lab from VM, which linux open source will be best to perform admin commands and tasks?? If possible , please provide iso file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nats
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
regulatory.bin(5)                                                      Linux                                                     regulatory.bin(5)

NAME
regulatory.bin, regulatory.db - The Linux wireless regulatory database Description regulatory.bin and regulatory.db are the files used by the Linux wireless subsystem to keep its regulatory database information. regulatory.bin is read by crda upon the Linux kernel's request for regulatory information for a specific ISO / IEC 3166 alpha2 country code. regulatory.db is a newer, extensible database format which (since Linux 4.15) is read by the kernel directly as a firmware file. The regulatory database is kept in a small binary format for size and code efficiency. The regulatory.bin file can be parsed and read in human format by using the regdbdump command. The regulatory database files should be updated upon regulatory changes or corrections. Upkeeping The regulatory database is maintained by the community as such you are encouraged to send any corrections or updates to the linux-wireless and wireless-regdb mailing lists: linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org and wireless-regdb@lists.infradead.org SEE ALSO
regdbdump(8) crda(8) iw(8) http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Regulatory/ regulatory.bin 21 December 2017 regulatory.bin(5)