Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Problems with SSH/SFTP between AIX and Mainframe Post 302335986 by sambeet on Tuesday 21st of July 2009 12:45:34 AM
Old 07-21-2009
Hi. Please do let me know if any more info is required for trouble-shooting this problem. Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Problems installing SSH on AIX 5.2

Hi all. I'm a newbie around here and starting an "adventure" through AIX OS's. I'm having a few troubles when i try to install OpenSSH 4.7.0.5201 through smitty installp. I have all prerequisites already installed on my server. As you can see below, my problem is only with the SSH Server.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: celotibau
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue: SFTP via Mainframe using BPXBATCH

Hi, I am trying to execute sftp transfer via the bpxbatch utility. I am getting an exit status of 16. Any idea what this means ? I have searched almost everywhere but couldn't find the mention of status 16. Below is the log: debug1: Next authentication method: publickey. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali_asgar
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX sftp from mainframe

I have the following UNIX script which copies a file from a UNIX server in Canada to a UNIX server in the UK. LOG=/data/proj/sftp/canada.log DAT=`date "+%d/%m/%y %H:%M"` HOMEDIR=/data/proj/sftp TGTFILE=P_DATA.csv cd $HOMEDIR echo "\nStarting retrieval of Canadian Data at $DAT" >> $LOG ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mishnok
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use sftp in scripts to transfer data from mainframe to Solaris

Hi, I have a situation where in we have created shell scripts to transfer data from/to mainframe and Solaris. The scripts uses ftp commands line commands(get or put) to perform the task. Now due to security reasons, ftp will not be allowed and sftp will be used. Can anyone let me know what is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bornon2303
1 Replies

5. AIX

ODBC Connectivity between Oracle10g on AIX and Mainframe

Hi, I have a task of setting up connectivity between Oracle 10g (AIX) and Mainframe (1 library). Went through couple of documents, forums, blogs etc. MY understanding is ODBC Generic Connectivity is free from Oracle side. Question: (may be dumb to you) 1. Has anybody done this and would... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvmani_1
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script returning error code 2 from AIX to Mainframe

Hi, I have a shell script which is residing on AIX which is triggered by Mainframe through Connect Direct. The shell script creates several files and sends those files to mainframe using Connect Direct. The shell script is working fine, still it is returning exit code 2 to mainframe. What... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Aggarwal
0 Replies

7. AIX

Able to scp/ssh to AIX 6.1 machine, unable to sftp to it

Hello, I am trying to figure out why I cannot sftp onto our aix6.1 machine. I can ssh/scp onto it, and sftp outbound seems to work properly, but I can't sftp onto it. # sftp aix61 Connecting to aix61... root@aix61's password: Connection closed # This machine appears to have the pware... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bstring
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sftp from UNIX to mainframe

Hi, I have many scripts where i have used sftp for file transfer from unix box to unix box.. Now that we have to sftp files from unix to mainframe, i would like to know if that is possible. I just tried in the same way i did from unix to unix, but i got the error as connection refused. Are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnat
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP from AIX to Mainframe

Hi All, This is the scenario:- I am writing a script to automate FTP files from AIX to Mainframe. ( Binary mode, passive connection) FTP the currently available files(poll a directory to find the list) and put it to mainframe in one connection instance Verify if all the files are copied... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: TechGyaann
24 Replies

10. AIX

AIX Forum: FTP from AIX to Mainframe

This discussion thread is an extension to what was discussed in Shell scripting section. Please refer the post for the requirement: Requirement Post - Click Here The whole thread - Click Here I would like to know how I can use NDM to transfer file from AIX to Mainframe and to verify the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TechGyaann
3 Replies
DANGEN(6)							   dangen manual							 DANGEN(6)

NAME
dangen - shoot 'em up game where accurate shooting matters SYNOPSIS
dangen [ --free-select ] [ --full-screen ] [ --help ] [ --slow ] [ --version ] DESCRIPTION
dangen is a shoot 'em up game that attach importance to accuracy of shooting. With the combination of the cursor key and the shot button, you can shoot at your side or even at your back. Get the bonus point by hitting the enemy without a miss. You can choose stages of dif- ferent difficulty. OPTIONS
--free-select Allow you to select any stage. You can select the same stage multiple times if you use this option. This is a cheat option. --full-screen Run the game in the full screen mode. --help Print a help message and exit. --slow Enable the slow mode. If you use this option, you can run the game at the half speed by pressing the s key. Press the s key again to play at the normal speed. This is a cheat option. --version Print version information, license information and the disclaimer, then exit. FILES
$HOME/.dangen/ The play record is saved in this directory. BUGS
Please report any bugs you find to Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>. AUTHOR
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp> Project Geeste Wed, 11 Nov 2009 DANGEN(6)