Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming do you think you are a real c programmer then lets see.. Post 302335799 by vgersh99 on Monday 20th of July 2009 01:28:49 PM
Old 07-20-2009
Bumping up posts or double posting is not permitted in these forums.

Please read the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

You may receive an infraction for this. If so, don't worry, just try to follow the rules more carefully. The infraction will expire in the near future

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Lets give Neo a hand.

Neo, Just wanted to let you know that we all appricate the hardwork that you and your team put in to make this forum what it is. I have been a member since 05-23-2001 and i can honestly say this is one forum that is deffinetly a main stay and a true benifit to everyone that uses it. Mike... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tough Questoin lets see if any of you can answer it

If an n-input AND or OR gate requires n-transistors, how many transistors are needed for 1 full adder circuit? This is my homework question for my UNIX class and i dont even know where to begin. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: derekmpage
1 Replies

3. Programming

do you think you are a real c programmer then lets see..

#include<stdio.h> #include<unistd.h> #include<fcntl.h> #include<termios.h> #include<string.h> #include<errno.h> #include<sys/types.h> #include<sys/select.h> #include<string.h> #include<sys/time.h> void *thread_function(void *arg); char quit='\0';/* this tends to terminate the read... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harsh_it
2 Replies
CURL_ESCAPE(3)								 1							    CURL_ESCAPE(3)

curl_escape - URL encodes the given string

SYNOPSIS
string curl_escape (resource $ch, string $str) DESCRIPTION
This function URL encodes the given string according to RFC 3986. PARAMETERS
o $ch -A cURL handle returned by curl_init(3). o $str - The string to be encoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns escaped string or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_escape(3) example <?php // Create a curl handle $ch = curl_init(); // Escape a string used as a GET parameter $location = curl_escape($ch, 'Hofbrauhaus / Munchen'); // Result: Hofbr%C3%A4uhaus%20%2F%20M%C3%BCnchen // Compose an URL with the escaped string $url = "http://example.com/add_location.php?location={$location}"; // Result: http://example.com/add_location.php?location=Hofbr%C3%A4uhaus%20%2F%20M%C3%BCnchen // Send HTTP request and close the handle curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); ?> SEE ALSO
curl_unescape(3), urlencode(3), rawurlencode(3), RFC 3986. PHP Documentation Group CURL_ESCAPE(3)