Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: power 6 VET activation code
Operating Systems AIX power 6 VET activation code Post 302335762 by astjen on Monday 20th of July 2009 10:41:56 AM
Old 07-20-2009
resolved

After asking support, I realised wa had to buy a new VET code.

Thank you

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Wireless ipw2200 activation

hello ! i am trying to activate my wireless network card on my laptop currently running : 2.6.18-1.2869.fc6 , but an error msg appears "ipw2200 device eth1 does not seem to be present, delaying initialization." the same msg also appears at the start up process, when trying to bring up eth1. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: XinU*
4 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Activation Problem

Hi, I got the username and activation code to my email id but when i click on the forum link and enter the activation code and username there then , It displays "We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MIKU
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cronjob Activation

Hi All, I have set a cronjob to run a script at a frequency of 10 mins. However, if the script takes more than 10 mins to complete, how will the cronjob behaves? 1) Does it ignore the current process and restart the whole process again? 2) Or does it stop to trigger the script again unless... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
5 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Activation

can't activate (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamalwil7
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Please send activation mail..

Hi, I have registered your site and i havent received any activation mail. please send me activation mail. Thanks & Regards, BVIJAY (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bvijaycom
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I need another activation email

Hi neo I registered yesterday,but i don't receive the activation email,can u send again? thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swrd
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Still waiting for activation email

Hi, I've been waiting for about 2 hours to receive my activation email but it hasn't arrived yet. I followed the 'resend activation information' link so I'm now expecting 2 activation emails, neither has arrived yet. How long do I expect this to take? I've tested my email account from other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cambridge
2 Replies

8. AIX

IBM Power Pseries Open Firmware boot / VIOS POWERVM VET CODE

Hello, I installed PowerVM IVM Virtual I/O on P-550 but later found out that the machine isn't activated for CoD VET code for virtualization. So when booted , it goes into OPEN Firmware I/O Hosting requires a hosting partition boot not permitted exit called > ok Panel shows > IO... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post after activation

Hi... I got my account created and after activation I'm not able to create new posts or start a new thread. Can you help on how to start a new thread? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bang3095
1 Replies
RAFKILL(6)							   Games Manual 							RAFKILL(6)

NAME
Rafkill - a vertical shoot'em-up SYNOPSIS
rafkill [ -l ] [ -w ] [ -g<speed> ] [ -h ] DESCRIPTION
Rafkill is a clone of Raptor: Call of the Shadows, a classic shoot'em-up game. You have a bird's eye view of the playing field, which is an alien world, and your job is to destroy the enemies that are flying towards you shooting bullets. The score lets you buy life, shield, better weapons or even new spaceships. Killing enemies gives you money, or score. If you kill a group of enemies, you might get a handy coin which gives you more score. There are other powerups, so look for them too. The score lets you buy more weapons and hull parts. There are 5 weapon groups and a few weapons in each group, but you can only have one weapon per group except for the accessory weapons in which you can have up to 3 weapons. Once you buy 3, you cannot buy any more. There are 3 hulls, which have each higher life and shield than the previous one and gives you access to a new set of weapons. Buying a new hull does not throw away your weapons, but it does throw away your accessory weapons. OPTIONS
-l run the game without displaying the background -w run the game in windowed mode instead of full screen -g<speed> run the game at a different speed (default is 40) -h, -help, --help display help message and exit KEYS
Left, Right, Up, Down move the ship across the screen Space or Enter fire the main weapon Alt switch between alternate weapons Esc return to the game menu AUTHOR
Rafkill was written by Jon Rafkind <workmin@ccs.neu.edu>. This manual page was written by Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 24 April 2003 RAFKILL(6)