Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: T2000 ALOM reset to OBP
Operating Systems Solaris T2000 ALOM reset to OBP Post 302335446 by mediis on Sunday 19th of July 2009 10:40:23 AM
Old 07-19-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by upengan78
what happens when you choose c, s or r ?
Continue (to OS)
Sync (core dump and reset)
Reset (reboot)

---------- Post updated at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborg
Your break action is not set.

There is an option for which break action to take.
Where? In OBP, RSC? See my problem was I didn't have OS (no quorum for Sun Cluster) and I couldn't break to OBP to change any settings, except in this way.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to reset SC admin password in Netra T2000 server?

I have one Sun Netra T2000 Server. The ALOM SC admin password of this server is not known. Could you anyone help and tell me how can i reset the SC admin account password?? Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir_shet
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Reset ALOM PASSWD in SUNFIRE V125

Hi, I have forgot the sc and console login password in sun v125 server, can anyone suggest me how to reset sc password in sun v125 server. Thanks Rjs (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Reset ALOM from OS

Hi guys, I'm in trouble with a Sunfire T2000. The OS (Solaris10) is up and running, but I can't log in the sc>I think the terminal server is crashed! Does anyone know if I can reset the sc> from the OS? How can I do that? Thx (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
6 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

T2000 Alom Upgrade

Hi guys! I need to upgrade the fw version of some T2000 servers, but unfortunately the image downloaded from the Oracle does not work...it seems that the image is not supported on the platform.. bash-3.00$ uname -a SunOS adm01 5.10 Generic_141414-07 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OBP explained.

Hi Gurus, Correct me if I am wrong. Booting an OS means loading it in memory . What is OBP in solaris. If we are typing some commands at ok> where are we actually do that. What is the difference between frimware and OBP. I know I am asking silly things but I need answers. :):) Thanks in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help with OBP.

Hi Gurus, I am totally confused :wall: . I have some questions regarding OBP,EEPROMand NVRAM, BIOS. What actually are these how do they function and interact on a Sparc based solaris system. What is ok> ? What is system Firmware ? How does the system startup? Trying to google... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
8 Replies

7. Solaris

Difference b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT

Hi Everyone. What is the differece b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT Service processor. I am trying reset ALOM login/passwd using scadm utility on T2000, while I am googling I came cross ALOM CMT doesnt support scadm utility, but ALOM supports. Not sure how different are these. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

8. Solaris

ALOM password reset

Hi , How to reset ALOM/SC password for Solaris box Sun Fire T-200 Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Need Help, I want to reset password for Sun Fire T2000 Server

============================== ALOM BOOTMON v1.3.1 ALOM Build Release: 001 Reset register: f0000000 EHRS ESRS LLRS SWRS ALOM POST 1.0 Dual Port Memory Test, PASSED. TTY External - Internal Loopback Test TTY External - Internal Loopback Test, PASSED. TTYC - Internal Loopback Test TTYC -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sameer Naik
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Sun v215 ALOM Reset

Hi all, I got a v215 but the login credentials are unknown. I plug the serial management RS232-RJ45 and get the output on the terminal. I reseted NVRAM and battery but I can't use the default login still. After these operations the output from boot is as such ; ALOM POST 1.0 Status =... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: y33t
21 Replies
page_util_quote(n)					      Parser generator tools						page_util_quote(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
page_util_quote - page character quoting utilities SYNOPSIS
package require page::util::quote ?0.1? package require snit ::page::util::quote::unquote char ::page::util::quote::quote'tcl char ::page::util::quote::quote'tclstr char ::page::util::quote::quote'tclcom char _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a few utility commands to convert characters into various forms. API
::page::util::quote::unquote char A character, as stored in an abstract syntax tree by a PEG processor (See the packages grammar::peg::interpreter, grammar::me, and their relations), i.e. in some quoted form, is converted into the equivalent Tcl character. The character is returned as the result of the command. ::page::util::quote::quote'tcl char This command takes a Tcl character (internal representation) and converts it into a string which is accepted by the Tcl parser, will regenerate the character in question and is 7bit ASCII. The string is returned as the result of this command. ::page::util::quote::quote'tclstr char This command takes a Tcl character (internal representation) and converts it into a string which is accepted by the Tcl parser and will generate a human readable representation of the character in question. The string is returned as the result of this command. The string does not use any unprintable characters. It may use backslash-quoting. High UTF characters are quoted to avoid problems with the still prevalent ascii terminals. It is assumed that the string will be used in a double-quoted environment. ::page::util::quote::quote'tclcom char This command takes a Tcl character (internal representation) and converts it into a string which is accepted by the Tcl parser when used within a Tcl comment. The string is returned as the result of this command. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category page of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have. KEYWORDS
page, parser generator, quoting, text processing COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> page 1.0 page_util_quote(n)