Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 20th based convertor
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting 20th based convertor Post 302335332 by matrixmadhan on Saturday 18th of July 2009 01:34:00 PM
Old 07-18-2009
Where is that $decimal value is getting decremented?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl to C convertor

Is there one out there that supports Perl/Tk ??? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
5 Replies

2. Programming

Binary to Text Convertor

Hey Im starting out in C just recently and Im needing a string that converts binary to text, The only way i know of doing this without knowledge of C entirely. Is Making a sorta of library of the entire alphabet in binary for the program to select the text from it to display a sentence. If that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 01doublehelix10
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

web to wap convertor

cld someone suggest a good web to wap convertor (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: viapillai
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script ran by job scheduler fails from the 15th to the 20th of the month

Hi, I have a script that finds the application logs from the previous day and sends it to another server via ftp. The code is something like this: yest_date=`TZ=CST+24 date "+%b %d"` logdir=/app/logs logs=app*.log tmpdir=/tmp cd $logdir for i in `ls -1 $logs` do chkstr=`ls -1l $i | grep... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tatchel
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for bash to cshell convertor

Hi ,I have seen this comverters before ,but I was searching today and I can not find them .Is anybody used them before .Any recomendations Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lio123
5 Replies
hppac(3X)																 hppac(3X)

NAME
hppac: HPPACADDD(), HPPACCMPD(), HPPACCVAD(), HPPACCVBD(), HPPACCVDA(), HPPACCVDB(), HPPACDIVD(), HPPACLONGDIVD(), HPPACMPYD(), HPPAC- NSLD(), HPPACSLD(), HPPACSRD(), HPPACSUBD() - HP 3000-mode packed-decimal library SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This set of calls invokes the library functions for emulating 3000-mode (MPE V/E) packed-decimal operations. These functions are in library which is searched when the option is used with or ld(1). Performs packed-decimal addition. Compares two packed-decimal numbers. Converts an ASCII representation to packed-decimal. Converts a binary representation to packed-decimal. Converts a packed-decimal number to ASCII. Converts a packed-decimal number to binary. Performs packed-decimal division. Performs packed-decimal division (alternate routine). Performs packed-decimal multiplication. Performs a packed-decimal normalizing left shift. Performs a packed-decimal left shift. Performs a packed-decimal right shift. Performs packed-decimal subtraction. For all operations, the value returned in the variable to which the compcode argument points is one of the following values of type Result > 0 or operand1 > operand2 Result < 0 or operand1 < operand2 Result == 0 or operand1 == operand2 For all operations, the value returned in the variable to which the pacstatus argument points is one of the following values of type Their meanings are intended to be obvious: AUTHOR The HPPAC library was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
PA-RISC Systems Only hppac(3X)