Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 20th based convertor
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting 20th based convertor Post 302335262 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 18th of July 2009 03:19:49 AM
Old 07-18-2009
To keep the forums high quality for all users, please take the time to format your posts correctly.

First of all, use Code Tags when you post any code or data samples so others can easily read your code. You can easily do this by highlighting your code and then clicking on the # in the editing menu. (You can also type code tags [code] and [/code] by hand.)

Second, avoid adding color or different fonts and font size to your posts. Selective use of color to highlight a single word or phrase can be useful at times, but using color, in general, makes the forums harder to read, especially bright colors like red.

Third, be careful when you cut-and-paste, edit any odd characters and make sure all links are working property.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl to C convertor

Is there one out there that supports Perl/Tk ??? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
5 Replies

2. Programming

Binary to Text Convertor

Hey Im starting out in C just recently and Im needing a string that converts binary to text, The only way i know of doing this without knowledge of C entirely. Is Making a sorta of library of the entire alphabet in binary for the program to select the text from it to display a sentence. If that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 01doublehelix10
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

web to wap convertor

cld someone suggest a good web to wap convertor (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: viapillai
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script ran by job scheduler fails from the 15th to the 20th of the month

Hi, I have a script that finds the application logs from the previous day and sends it to another server via ftp. The code is something like this: yest_date=`TZ=CST+24 date "+%b %d"` logdir=/app/logs logs=app*.log tmpdir=/tmp cd $logdir for i in `ls -1 $logs` do chkstr=`ls -1l $i | grep... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tatchel
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for bash to cshell convertor

Hi ,I have seen this comverters before ,but I was searching today and I can not find them .Is anybody used them before .Any recomendations Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lio123
5 Replies
textout_ex(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					       textout_ex(3alleg4)

NAME
textout_ex - Writes a string on a bitmap. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void textout_ex(BITMAP *bmp, const FONT *f, const char *s, int x, int y, int color, int bg); DESCRIPTION
Writes the string `s' onto the bitmap at position x, y, using the specified font, foreground color and background color. If the background color is -1, then the text is written transparently. If the foreground color is -1 and a color font is in use, it will be drawn using the colors from the original font bitmap (the one you imported into the grabber program), which allows multicolored text output. For high and true color fonts, the foreground color is ignored and always treated as -1. Example: /* Show the program's version in blue letters. */ textout_ex(screen, font, "v4.2.0-beta2", 10, 10, makecol(0, 0, 255), -1); SEE ALSO
font(3alleg4), textout_centre_ex(3alleg4), textout_right_ex(3alleg4), textout_justify_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_ex(3alleg4), text_height(3alleg4), text_length(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 textout_ex(3alleg4)