Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Use Twitter?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Use Twitter? Post 302335044 by ilikecows on Friday 17th of July 2009 06:14:45 AM
Old 07-17-2009
nah

I visited twitter's home page a few days ago out of curiosity. I don't want to take the time to do it and don't feel the need to broadcast what I'm doing at any given moment.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Twitter Users: Follow the Forums on Twitter

Hey Twitter Users, You can follow the forums on Twitter: https://twitter.com/unixlinux @unixlinux Current Twitter Stats: TWEETS 76.4K FOLLOWERS 54.3K Comments or questions? Please post below. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
mlib_ImageMoment2(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions					  mlib_ImageMoment2(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageMoment2 - second moment SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageMoment2(mlib_d64 *moment, const mlib_image *img); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageMoment2() function computes the second moment of each channel in an image. It uses the following equation: 1 w-1 h-1 moment[i] = ----- * SUM SUM img[x][y][i]**2 w*h x=0 y=0 PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: moment Pointer to moment array, where length is the number of channels in the image. img Pointer to an image. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageMoment2_Fp(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_ImageMoment2(3MLIB)