Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Sleep With Battery Powered Devices? Post 302334466 by vbe on Wednesday 15th of July 2009 03:54:37 PM
Old 07-15-2009
Does my small (450VA) UPS qualify?Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

passthrough devices vs. named devices

I am having trouble understanding the difference between a passthrough device and a named device and when you would use one or the other to access equipment. As an example, we have a tape library and giving the command "camcontrol devlist" gives the following output: akx# camcontrol... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies

2. SCO

COuld not telnet but server powered

Hi We are running SCO unixware 7.1.1. I am new to unix so hope someone can help. This morning no one could log into the unix server by ssh. Server could not be pinged but the server was powered. We could not also view the screen. We have to manually power it down and it came back up. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjsingh
0 Replies

3. Programming

SQL Powered Awk (SPAWK)

If anyone is interesting in using awk with MySQL databases, then I have some good news: I've developed a (shared) library, namely libspawk.so, using MySQL C API and GNU awk's extension feature. If you are using MySQL and you like awk, then you'll find very useful to use SPAWK module. Please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Panos1962
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wrapping 'sleep' with my 'resleep' function (Resettable sleep)

This is a very crude attempt in Bash at something that I needed but didn't seem to find in the 'sleep' command. However, I would like to be able to do it without the need for the temp file. Please go easy on me if this is already possible in some other way: How many times have you used the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
5 Replies
IBAM(1) 																   IBAM(1)

NAME
IBAM - the Intelligent Battery Monitor SYNOPSIS
ibam [options] DESCRIPTION
IBAM-0.3, the Intelligent Battery Monitor (C) 2001-2004 Sebastian Ritterbusch OPTIONS
-h, --help displays help message -v, --version displays software version -b, --bios show bios apm guesses -s, --seconds displays times in seconds -c, --correctseconds displays changes in seconds -r, --readonly no files will be updated -a, --all show ALL information --battery show battery time --batteryadaptive show adaptive battery time --batterybios show bios battery time guess --percentbattery show battery percentage --percentbios show bios percentage --charge show charge time --chargeadaptive show adaptive charge time --percentcharge show charge percentage --totalbattery show total battery time --totalbatteryadaptive show adaptive total battery --totalcharge show total charge time --totalchargeadaptive show adaptive total charge --plot[=profiles] use gnuplot to plot battery and charge graphs and plot the last <profiles> additional profiles --plotderivations same as above plus standard deviations --plotdeviations same as above plus standard deviations --import import V0.1 data from current directory --profile enable additional yet unused profiling --noprofile disable additional profiling --credits to everyone contributing to ibam AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Martin Wuertele <martin@wuertele.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 2 IBAM(1)