Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302334292 by bakunin on Wednesday 15th of July 2009 07:11:36 AM
Old 07-15-2009
The pope of Rome has died. He walks up the golden stair and knocks on the Pearly Gate.

Saint Peter looks out: "What's up?"

"I want to come in!"

"Ah, uh, and ... who are you?"

"I am the Pope of Rome."

"Pope of Rome?", Peter scratches his ear, "Pope of Rome ... Pope of Rome .... sorry, i don't know any Pope of Rome. But wait - maybe Junior knows."

Peter goes to Jesus Christ and asks "hey, Junior, there is a guy outside and he wants to come in. He says he is the Pope of Rome. Do you know any 'Pope of Rome'?"

"Pope of Rome ... Pope of Rome", Jesus mutters, "sorry. I don't know any 'Pope of Rome'. But ask the boss. Maybe daddy knows."

So Peter goes to God and asks: "Uh, boss, there is this guy outside who wants to come in. He claims to be some 'Pope of Rome', but nobody has ever heard about a Pope of Rome. Do you know him?"

"Pope of Rome ...., hm, Pope of Rome ...", God strikes his beard, "sorry, never heard of him. But have you asked Smokey?"

So Saint Peter shouts "Smokey! Smokey!". There is a little lightning, a puff of smoke and there stands the Holy Spirit.

"Ahem, Smokey, sorry to bother you, but there is a guy outside wanting to come in, he claims he is some 'Pope of Rome'. Do you know any 'Pope of Rome'?"

"Pope of Rome ...., Pope of Rome ...", the Holy Spirit mutters, shaking his head. Then he cries out: "The POPE OF ROME! Now it comes to me! This is the guy that keeps telling ugly stories about me and Saint Mary - GET HIM OUT! GET HIM OUT!"

bakunin

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
KTOBLZCHECK(1)						      General Commands Manual						    KTOBLZCHECK(1)

NAME
ktoblzcheck - Check Account and BLZ (bank routing code) SYNOPSIS
ktoblzcheck [--returncode] [--file=<datafile>] <bank-id> <account-id> DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the ktoblzcheck application. ktoblzcheck is a program that will check a given account and blz for the bank being valid and the account being valid using some checksum calculations, if supported for that particular bank. The output is the clear-text name of the bank specified by <bank-id>, and whether the given <account-id> is a valid account number at this bank. OPTIONS
<bank-id> This is the Bankleitzahl (bank routing id), actually it is the account-id of that particular bank at the Deutsche Bundesbank. <account-id> This is the account number you wish to verify. If the checksum method of the bank specified by the <bank-id> is supported, you will get the account-id verified, i.e. if it is a valid account-id at that particular bank. --returncode If given, the result is returned via the returncode and no output on the terminal. The following returncodes are possible: 0: account and bank are ok 1: unknown, e.g. checksum not implemented or such 2: account and/or bank not ok 3: bank not found --file=<datafile> Specifies the file with the bankdata. This file can be obtained via the internet from the Deutsche Bundesbank on address http://www.bundesbank.de/zahlungsverkehr/zahlungsverkehr_bankleitzahlen_download.php Beware! This page is in German only. BUGS
No bugs are known at this time. Only certain checksum algorythms are supported as of now, so please don't complain if you always get "unknown" as return value. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jens Gecius <jens@gecius.de> for the Debian GNU/Linux system. Authors of ktoblzcheck are Fabian Kaiser <fabian@openhbci.de> and Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de>. August 3, 2003 KTOBLZCHECK(1)