Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Help, how to dynamicly load java class Post 302333659 by nj78 on Monday 13th of July 2009 06:24:45 PM
Old 07-13-2009
Maybe it's a config issue with the DB you are using?

See this link:

Question about connection java and Postgresql in Linux - bytes

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running java class with a cron

Hello everybody, I have a problem about running a java class with a cron : I have Cron.txt file which has : 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * CronJava.txt I have CronJava.txt wihich has : cd ias/j2ee/SapAktarim/applications/SapAktarim/SapAktarim/WEB-INF/classes/;java -classpath... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UBGandalf
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

call constructor of java class in script

Hi, Is it possible to call the constructur of a java class in a shell script? I know you can call static methods, but can you also call the constructor? tnx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thebladerunner
1 Replies

3. Programming

how abstract class differs in Java and C++?

hello all, i want to know if there is any difference in working and syntax declaration of abstract class in Java and C++. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haravivar
1 Replies

4. Programming

Help in JAVA main and class

Is anyone know how to write a class in separate file? While method does it needs to be contained in a printwriter class? Can I have the format of the printwriter class as a reference? Thanks a lot. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eel
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Java Webstart Error:Unable to load resource

I have a .jnlp file start.jnlp. It first display a login screen and after login does something I am getting the below error after login Error:unable to load resource url.com: Search with Many Find the attached error snapshot of the webstart application. I am trying this activity by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

6. Programming

Link array to class java

Hi, I need help to Link array from one class to another class Firstly CSVParser Class what it did is load csv file and store into array Secondly WarehouseItem where each record is store How can I get a list of array that I load to CSVParser Class and store them to WarehouseItem and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guidely
0 Replies

7. Programming

Java Date Class

I am looking at a website to learn Java and this is one of the exercises. Write a program that will show different time and date information based on what number you send it. The codes are: 0 - number of milliseconds since January 1, 1970 1 - number of seconds since January 1, 1970 2 -... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: totoro125
6 Replies

8. Programming

Simplify setter and getter of java class

I am trying to verify my understanding on setter and getter on java class with this example: //MaximumFinder2.java import java.util.Scanner; public class MaximumFinder2 { public static void main (String args) { Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in); ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
6 Replies
PG_WRAPPER(1)						 Debian PostgreSQL infrastructure					     PG_WRAPPER(1)

NAME
pg_wrapper - wrapper for PostgreSQL client commands SYNOPSIS
client-program [--cluster version/cluster] [...] (client-program: psql, createdb, dropuser, and all other client programs installed in /usr/lib/postgresql/version/bin). DESCRIPTION
This program is run only as a link to names which correspond to PostgreSQL programs in /usr/lib/postgresql/version/bin. It determines the configured cluster and database for the user and calls the appropriate version of the desired program to connect to that cluster and database, supplying any specified options to that command. The target cluster is selected by the following means, in descending order of precedence: 1. explicit specification with the --host option 2. explicit specification with the --cluster option 3. if the PGHOST environment variable is set, no further cluster selection is performed. The default PostgreSQL version and port number (from the command line, the environment variable PGPORT, or default 5432) will be used. 4. explicit specification with the PGCLUSTER environment variable 5. matching entry in ~/.postgresqlrc (see postgresqlrc(5)), if that file exists 6. matching entry in /etc/postgresql-common/user_clusters (see user_clusters(5)), if that file exists 7. If only one local cluster exists, that one will be selected. 8. If several local clusters exist, the one listening on the default port 5432 will be selected. If none of these rules match, pg_wrapper aborts with an error. OPTIONS
--cluster version/cluster cluster is either the name of a local cluster, or takes the form host:port for a remote cluster. If port is left empty (i. e. you just specify host:), it defaults to 5432. ENVIRONMENT
PGCLUSTER If $PGCLUSTER is set, its value (of the form version/cluster) specifies the desired cluster, similar to the --cluster option. However, if --cluster is specified, it overrides the value of $PGCLUSTER. PG_CLUSTER_CONF_ROOT This specifies an alternative base directory for cluster configurations. This is usually /etc/postgresql/, but for testing/development purposes you can change this to point to e. g. your home directory, so that you can use the postgresql-common tools without root privileges. FILES
/etc/postgresql-common/user_clusters stores the default cluster and database for users and groups as set by the administrators. $HOME/.postgresqlrc stores defaults set by the user himself. SEE ALSO
user_clusters(5), postgresqlrc(5) AUTHOR
Martin Pitt <mpitt@debian.org> Debian 2013-01-04 PG_WRAPPER(1)