Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting fetching multiple pdf files from website Post 302333617 by shehzad_m on Monday 13th of July 2009 02:38:50 PM
Old 07-13-2009
fetching multiple pdf files from website

I need some help in getting all pdf files from a website after logging into a session. Website requires me to enter my email address then it logs me into a session where it gives me link to download all the pdf files.

Is there a way i can automate this using wget or curl?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple website traffic analyzer

Hello everybody, I'm hosting several websites on the same server using apache virtual hosting: ~$ tail /etc/apache2/sites-available/default <VirtualHost *> ServerName website1.mydomain.com DocumentRoot /var/www/website1 </VirtualHost> <VirtualHost *> ServerName... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting multiple latex files to pdf

Hi everybody! This is my first post. I am a student and I'm familiarizing myself with linux. I have lots of directories each containing file called "zadaci.latex". I want to convert them to pdf's and rename them to <directory_name>.pdf. I read alot on this forum and came up with this script:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Element9
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with fetching from multiple files

Hello....... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thankful123
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in fetching multiple row values into variables

Hello Team, In the below code....The variabe values are not fetch from input table into SELECT statements. =========================== #!/usr/bash DATABASE=XXXXX inputFILE=$1 db2 connect to $DATABASE TABLENAME=`echo $inputFILE|awk '{print $1}'` COLUMNNAME=`echo $inputFILE|awk... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocking77
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

reduce pdf file size through multiple folders

Dear all, i have a lot of .pdf files that i need to reduce size with pdf2ps and ps2pdf app. I need a script which i can reduce file size of all .pdf files in every subfolder of WORKDIR folder. folder tree like: WORKDIR SUBBWORK DIR1 SUB_SUB_WORKDIR1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: migor78
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting pdf to jpg in multiple directories?

Hi! On my Ubuntu I have thousands of files in a couple hundred directories. I'm trying to convert the pdf's to jpg's. I used this command in terminal: for fname in *.pdf; do convert $fname ${fname%.pdf}.jpg; doneIt works great but the problem is I have to run this in terminal for each... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: martinsmith
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gs to split a pdf into multiple pages

Hello, Some googling and checking the man pages told me it should be possible to split a pdf (or ps) file into individual pages : man gs You might want to print each page separately. To do this, send the output to a series of files "foo1.xyz, foo2.xyz, ..." using the "-sOut-... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jossojjos
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pdftotext from multiple pdf files to a single text file

I have a directory having a number of pdf files. I want to convert all the files to text, stored in a single text file The following creates multiple text files ls *.pdf | xargs -n1 pdftotext (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread

Does anybody have idea of Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread ? ---------- Post updated at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:44 PM ---------- This file is not password protected. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create or convert to pdf files from csv files using shell script?

Hi, Can anyone help me how to convert a .csv file to a .pdf file using shell script Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
2 Replies
PS_ADD_PDFLINK(3)							 1							 PS_ADD_PDFLINK(3)

ps_add_pdflink - Adds link to a page in a second pdf document

SYNOPSIS
bool ps_add_pdflink (resource $psdoc, float $llx, float $lly, float $urx, float $ury, string $filename, int $page, string $dest) DESCRIPTION
Places a hyperlink at the given position pointing to a second pdf document. Clicking on the link will branch to the document at the given page. The first page in a document has number 1. The hyperlink's source position is a rectangle with its lower left corner at ($llx, $lly) and its upper right corner at ($urx, $ury). The rectangle has by default a thin blue border. The note will not be visible if the document is printed or viewed but it will show up if the document is converted to pdf by either Acrobat Distillertm or Ghostview. PARAMETERS
o $psdoc - Resource identifier of the postscript file as returned by ps_new(3). o $llx - The x-coordinate of the lower left corner. o $lly - The y-coordinate of the lower left corner. o $urx - The x-coordinate of the upper right corner. o $ury - The y-coordinate of the upper right corner. o $filename - The name of the pdf document to be opened when clicking on this link. o $page - The page number of the destination pdf document o $dest - The parameter $dest determines how the document is being viewed. It can be fitpage, fitwidth, fitheight, or fitbbox. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. SEE ALSO
ps_add_launchlink(3), ps_add_locallink(3), ps_add_weblink(3). PHP Documentation Group PS_ADD_PDFLINK(3)