Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO how to access data in a pen drive in sco openserver 6 Post 302332982 by kshji on Friday 10th of July 2009 01:28:03 PM
Old 07-10-2009
Did you see /temp in your df list ?
Code:
df -v

Make new dir and use it
Code:
mkdir /some
mount /dev/dsk/c4b0t0d0pa  /some

My usb was fat32.
This method my usb mounted okay.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Magneto-Optical drive for SCO Openserver 5.0.5

Hi, I tried to install Magneto-Optical (MO) drive Fujutsu to COMPAQ Proliant ML350 with SCO Openserver 5.0.5. Harddisk and MO are connected to Adaptec UW-SCSI-3 (driver ad160). During boot process system shows me that MO is connected to host adapter 1, bus 0, SCSI ID 1 and LUN 0. But when I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yurist
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB pen drive support

Hello, I need information or tooling for using my USB pen drive (DANE-ELEC) in a unix environment. Until now I only get the "format window" in the unix machine but after giving OK for running the format, it never stops and I have to stop it manually. Seems that what I need is format my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Argento73
0 Replies

3. Debian

linux on 128MB pen drive?

hello, I want to install minimal linux on 128MB pen drive. distro is debian. what all should i need? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogesh_powar
2 Replies

4. SCO

SCO hard drive with data - No SCO computer

Situation - i have an IDE hard drive from server apparently running SCO last used in 2003. No access to computer it was formerly in. I need to access the drive to pull off data files from a billing/scheduling program. I have no SCO machine or access to one atm. Have some limited Linux... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lordlars1
3 Replies

5. SCO

SCO Openserver Release 5 and HP VS160 Tape Drive

Hi, Does anyone know if a HP VS160 Tape drive will work with SCO Openserver Release 5? If so what driver would it use? alad, cha? Thanks John (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jfd7000
3 Replies

6. BSD

FreeBSD pen drive issue....

Hi there, I am using freebsd 7.0 and I am facing a lot of issues with it. The cd installed fine. I opted for the gnome desktop and tht too installed (though the refresh rates were wrong and the resloution got messed up). After some configurations the desktop was working fine. Then came the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedidiah
5 Replies

7. Linux

Not able to remove virus from a pen drive

Hello Friends, My pendrive (FAT32 filesystem) consist of following files+viruses. -rwxr-xr-x 1 chinmay root 0 2010-03-10 01:29 autorun.inf dr-xr-xr-x 2 chinmay root 4096 2010-03-09 23:51 Docs -rwxr-xr-x 1 chinmay root 4726162 2010-03-08 15:02 java_ee_sdk-5_03-javadocs.zip... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: catchchinu1
4 Replies

8. SCO

Recover data from failed Hard disk in SCO OpenServer 5.06

One hard disk fail to mount (/dev/data). I had run "fsck /dev/data" then some error occured "unrecoverable error reading SCSI Disk 1 dev 1/104". I need to recover data from disk. please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar9919
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

making pen drive bootable

Anyone can plz tell me how to make pendrive bootable.unetbootin dont have option for red hat (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
0 Replies

10. SCO

Sco unix 5.0 copy file to pen drive

I have a server unix Sco 5.0 and copy some backup files to flopy drive using command "Tar", but i like copy this files to pen drive, is possible ? my know about Sco is less. Tks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger2112
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('arevela','alpha'); $lvar = code2langvar('arevela',LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-04-12 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)