Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Help, how to dynamicly load java class Post 302332542 by mycoy on Thursday 9th of July 2009 11:11:43 AM
Old 07-09-2009
Help, how to dynamicly load java class

Hi, everyone:
I'm trying to connect to DB using JDBC on fedora. I have successfully installed jdk and it's ok to run common java program.

The environment variables:
Code:
JAVA_HOME=/installed/mycoy/jdk1.6.0
PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH
CLASSPATH=.:$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar:$JAVA_HOME/lib/dt.jar:$JAVA_HOME/lib/ojdbc6.jar
export JAVA_HOME PATH CLASSPATH

And I put the driver on the dir specified.

But the driver still cannot be found by the connection code.
I have also tried to export the jar directly in shell. But it doesn't work either.

I'm wondering how to configure the class-librarys on linux.
Could anyone help me? Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running java class with a cron

Hello everybody, I have a problem about running a java class with a cron : I have Cron.txt file which has : 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * CronJava.txt I have CronJava.txt wihich has : cd ias/j2ee/SapAktarim/applications/SapAktarim/SapAktarim/WEB-INF/classes/;java -classpath... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UBGandalf
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

call constructor of java class in script

Hi, Is it possible to call the constructur of a java class in a shell script? I know you can call static methods, but can you also call the constructor? tnx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thebladerunner
1 Replies

3. Programming

how abstract class differs in Java and C++?

hello all, i want to know if there is any difference in working and syntax declaration of abstract class in Java and C++. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haravivar
1 Replies

4. Programming

Help in JAVA main and class

Is anyone know how to write a class in separate file? While method does it needs to be contained in a printwriter class? Can I have the format of the printwriter class as a reference? Thanks a lot. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eel
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Java Webstart Error:Unable to load resource

I have a .jnlp file start.jnlp. It first display a login screen and after login does something I am getting the below error after login Error:unable to load resource url.com: Search with Many Find the attached error snapshot of the webstart application. I am trying this activity by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

6. Programming

Link array to class java

Hi, I need help to Link array from one class to another class Firstly CSVParser Class what it did is load csv file and store into array Secondly WarehouseItem where each record is store How can I get a list of array that I load to CSVParser Class and store them to WarehouseItem and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guidely
0 Replies

7. Programming

Java Date Class

I am looking at a website to learn Java and this is one of the exercises. Write a program that will show different time and date information based on what number you send it. The codes are: 0 - number of milliseconds since January 1, 1970 1 - number of seconds since January 1, 1970 2 -... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: totoro125
6 Replies

8. Programming

Simplify setter and getter of java class

I am trying to verify my understanding on setter and getter on java class with this example: //MaximumFinder2.java import java.util.Scanner; public class MaximumFinder2 { public static void main (String args) { Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in); ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
6 Replies
AIRPORT-HOSTMON(1)					      General Commands Manual						AIRPORT-HOSTMON(1)

NAME
airport-hostmon - Host monitor for the original Apple AirPort Base Station ("Graphite"), the Lucent RG-1000 base station and the Apple Air- Port Extreme Base Station SYNOPSIS
airport-hostmon DESCRIPTION
airport-hostmon allows you to monitor the wireless hosts associated to your base station. OPTIONS
airport-hostmon accepts no command-line options. airport-hostmon is a wrapper script around the HostMonitor.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils. You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environ- ment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DEBUG Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. JAVACMD The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)). JAVA_HOME The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed. JAVA_BINDIR The full path to the directory where the java executable is located. JAVA_ARGS Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine. AUTHOR
airport-hostmon was written by Jon Sevy <jsevy@cs.drexel.edu>. This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 20, 2006 AIRPORT-HOSTMON(1)