Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Difficulty building gcc 4.4.0 -- builds but fails abi_check Post 302332530 by fpmurphy on Thursday 9th of July 2009 10:46:46 AM
Old 07-09-2009
Looks like some Graphite support made it into the truck in August 2008.

Have a look at the following Graphite/4.5 - GCC Wiki

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Need help in building gcc on solaris.

We are moving from old solaris to new version of solaris. I have copied the gcc compiler installed on old server to new solaris server. But just copying didn't work. So I am trying to build it on the new server. The server version is sailfish@st-kvar02 -> uname -a SunOS st-kvar02 5.10... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nalina.hv
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

3. Red Hat

Building a ppc476 enabled GCC cross compiler and toolchain

Building a ppc476 enabled GCC cross compiler and tool chain Hello, I am trying to build a cross GCC compiler for PPC476. I applied all the relevant patches. Cross compiler build was successful. When i try to compile the source code using the cross compiler i am getting the below error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghuhb
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Building a ppc476 enabled GCC cross compiler and tool chain

Building a ppc476 enabled GCC cross compiler and tool chain Hello, I am trying to build a cross GCC compiler for PPC476. I applied all the relevant patches. Cross compiler build was successful. When i try to compile the source code using the cross compiler i am getting the below error... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Linux

Building a ppc476 enabled GCC cross compiler and tool chain

Building a ppc476 enabled GCC cross compiler and tool chain Hello, I am trying to build a cross GCC compiler for PPC476. I applied all the relevant patches. Cross compiler build was successful. When i try to compile the source code using the cross compiler i am getting the below error... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied

Hi, I am trying to run a shell script which contains an mkdir command as part of the execution. The script fails with the following error: mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied The user running the script is 'harry' and belongs to group 'school'.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Technext
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Selenium Integration in Builds

Hi All, I have this scenario in place: 1. I have checked in Selenium Java files (Test cases) into my usual build and they are getting compiled in .class files. 2. I also have a build.xml which is used to run these tests. It basically has this: RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
11 Replies
Font::TTF::GrFeat(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Font::TTF::GrFeat(3)

NAME
Font::TTF::GrFeat - Graphite Font Features DESCRIPTION
INSTANCE VARIABLES
version features An array of hashes of the following form feature feature id number name name index in name table exclusive exclusive flag default the default setting number settings hash of setting number against name string index METHODS
$t->read Reads the features from the TTF file into memory $t->out($fh) Writes the features to a TTF file $t->print($fh) Prints a human-readable representation of the table $t->tag_to_num ($feat_str) Convert an alphanumeric feature id tag (string) to a number (32-bit). Tags are normally 4 chars. Graphite ignores space padding if it is present, so we do the same here. $t->num_to_tag ($feat_num) Convert a feature id number (32-bit) back to a tag (string). Trailing space or null padding is removed. Feature id numbers that do not represent alphanumeric tags are returned unchanged. BUGS
The version 1 Feat table ends with a feature (id 1) named NoName with zero settings but with an offset to the last entry in the setting array. This last setting has id 0 and an invalid name id. This last feature is changed to have one setting. AUTHOR
Alan Ward (derived from Jonathan Kew's Feat.pm). See Font::TTF::Font for copyright and licensing. perl v5.16.3 2012-08-29 Font::TTF::GrFeat(3)