Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Homework?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Homework? Post 302332332 by Neo on Wednesday 8th of July 2009 07:00:12 PM
Old 07-08-2009
I'm not sure ....

anyone?

---------- Post updated at 23:00 ---------- Previous update was at 22:59 ----------

Testing

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Homework :(

1. You have a very large file, named 'ColMe', tab-delimited, you are asked to process. You are told that each line in 'ColMe' has 7 columns, and that the values in the 5th column are integers. Using shell functions (and standard LINUX/UNIX filters), indicate how you would verify that these... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mb774
1 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Homework Help.

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hello, My name is Jordan and studying at the New Bulgarian University in Sofiya. This is my homework but can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: freestar
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need some help with my homework

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hi, since I'm relatively new to Unix I need some help. I've installed FreeBSD 8 on a virtual machine and I've done... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iLeeT777
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Homework

1. Write a shell script to print the file names of all files having .txt extension of a given directory after converting to uppercase letters. The input (directory name) should be given as command line argument. The script will also check whether sufficient arguments are passed or not and whether... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aninda1989
1 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Please help me with my homework!!!

A shell script is a script written for the shell, or command line interpreter, of an operating system. Typical operations performed by shell scripts include file manipulation, program execution, printing text etc. Shell : In computing, a shell is a piece of software that provides an interface for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ubun
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Homework

plz i need code to search about numbers like this : 962785785698 962795565488 962785321565 962777321684 962795979515 i need code to detect just numbers start with "96278" i need it in awk !! thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eyad mohammad
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Homework Help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: Write a command to display lines ending with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elh009
1 Replies
LR_ENVIRONMENT.IN(1)					  LogReport's Lire Documentation				      LR_ENVIRONMENT.IN(1)

NAME
lr_environment - Export Lire configuration in shell script form SYNOPSIS
eval `lr_environment` DESCRIPTION
The lr_environment command is used to import the Lire configuration in Lire shell scripts. All of Lire configuration variables will be written in a format that can be evaled by the shell. Shell scripts don't usually have to use that command, since it is done by the defaults file sourced by each command. The old names used by when the configuration was done in shell script are also exported by this script for backward compatibility. AUTHOR
Francis J. Lacoste <flacoste@logreport.org> VERSION
$Id: lr_environment.in,v 1.12 2006/07/23 13:16:33 vanbaal Exp $ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003 Stichting LogReport Foundation LogReport@LogReport.org This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (see COPYING); if not, check with http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html. Lire 2.1.1 2006-07-23 LR_ENVIRONMENT.IN(1)