Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sunfire V880 Internal Disk Problem Post 302332027 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 8th of July 2009 02:33:40 AM
Old 07-08-2009
To keep the forums high quality for all users, please take the time to format your posts correctly.

First of all, use Code Tags when you post any code or data samples so others can easily read your code. You can easily do this by highlighting your code and then clicking on the # in the editing menu. (You can also type code tags [code] and [/code] by hand.)

Second, avoid adding color or different fonts and font size to your posts. Selective use of color to highlight a single word or phrase can be useful at times, but using color, in general, makes the forums harder to read, especially bright colors like red.

Third, be careful when you cut-and-paste, edit any odd characters and make sure all links are working property.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

X6799A PCI cards and Sunfire v880

Hi, Can X6799A PCI single fiber channel cards be fitted into the top 2 slots of a Sunfire v880. These 2 slots are 66Mhz and X6799A are supposed to be able to connect at this speed. However , I believe the cards are 5volts , whilst the slots are 3.3volts. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: markdr011
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Serial Port Connection to a Sunfire V880 (having Solaris 10)

Hi, I'mtrying to connect a Device via the serial port to my Solaris 10 environment (Sunfire V880). I have setup ttyb to connect to the Device. I am getting a connected status in my Port Listing (Using a separate Module that I have in the app running in the environment) but the moment I try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alchemist
0 Replies

3. Solaris

replacing root disk SunFire 280R

Hi, We had a disk go bad in this SunFire 280R, running Solaris 8 - Generic_117350-46. We replaced the disk and partitioned it. We metadetached all the metadevices but for some reason the new disk is showing up in the metadb as Concat/Stripe and it won't let us re-sync the mirror. We are not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgb
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forwarding internal internet packets to internal webserver using iptables

Hi, I need to redirect internal internet requests to a auth client site siting on the gateway. Currently users that are authenticated to access the internet have there mac address listed in the FORWARD chain. All other users need to be redirected to a internal site for authentication. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mshindo
1 Replies

5. Solaris

sunfire 4100 xbrowser problem

I installed SGD on SUNfire 4100, every thing was working fine, suddenly the machine shutdown due to the power failure. When I again switched it on, it is asking for the login in text mode. No graphics are displaying and even I cannot get its display via xbrowser. While before it was working fine.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
1 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

internal disk and external disk question

Hello, We are running sun solaris and it is connected to SAN storage. How do I find what are the disks are internal and what are the disks are connected to SAN? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
0 Replies

7. AIX

Remove internal disk from Veritas Control

I installed new internal disks in my p570. They will be part of a new AIX vg. Unfortunately, we have Veritas Volume Manager running on this AIX 5.2 ml 10 box. Veritas has grabbed control of the disks. I want AIX LVM to control the disks. I cannot get these disks free of Veritas: <lspv... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BobSmith
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Attaching 1TB external drive to SunFire v880

Hi I have a 1TB external drive that I want to attach to a SunFire v880 server which runs on Solaris 9. After attaching the external drive what commands should I issue so that the drive will be seen by the server? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahmantanko
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

Disk in Linux machine are internal or external

How to check whether the disk in linux machine are internal or external ( from nas or san). How to identify internal(local) and external disks. Following are some details of my server. Thanks. #df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda3 15G 3.5G 10G... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: salmanraza
2 Replies

10. Hardware

Sunfire V880

Hi Does someone have the latest firmware for a sunfire v880 I have a problem with the FC-AL disk i guess i need to upgrade the firmware but i dont have a support with oracle and i can't find it anywhere thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simplextibi
4 Replies
textout_ex(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					       textout_ex(3alleg4)

NAME
textout_ex - Writes a string on a bitmap. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void textout_ex(BITMAP *bmp, const FONT *f, const char *s, int x, int y, int color, int bg); DESCRIPTION
Writes the string `s' onto the bitmap at position x, y, using the specified font, foreground color and background color. If the background color is -1, then the text is written transparently. If the foreground color is -1 and a color font is in use, it will be drawn using the colors from the original font bitmap (the one you imported into the grabber program), which allows multicolored text output. For high and true color fonts, the foreground color is ignored and always treated as -1. Example: /* Show the program's version in blue letters. */ textout_ex(screen, font, "v4.2.0-beta2", 10, 10, makecol(0, 0, 255), -1); SEE ALSO
font(3alleg4), textout_centre_ex(3alleg4), textout_right_ex(3alleg4), textout_justify_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_ex(3alleg4), text_height(3alleg4), text_length(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 textout_ex(3alleg4)