Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sed or awk scripting help needed Post 302331779 by Ramesh_srk on Tuesday 7th of July 2009 07:02:45 AM
Old 07-07-2009
I have checked in my server and its works fine!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting with awk and sed

hey all, i was just wondering if it was possible to to get data from user input , and parse it through sed to remove or add what that user has entered into a flat file? do i need awk ? any help is greatly appreciated ~shan2on (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shan2on
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK/SED Help needed

Hi, I'm new to Awk/Sed programming. I have a status file like this: TYPE | FILE1 | Now Started TYPE | FILE2 | Just Finished TYPE | FILE3 | Now Started TYPE | FILE4 | Just Finished For a given FILE no, I need to change the "Now Started" condition to "Just Finished" in this file. The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: autouser123
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed/Awk Help needed

Hello All, Does anybody know how to extract the entries from the 1st and second column that match a multiple regex expression using either sed or awk? I have a 40 k file with the data that looks like this. 2 VZudbEE.ds_HP11i-726..> 2 VZudbEEE.ds_IB-726-5..> 2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liketheshell
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed or awk help needed

hi all, tnsping DBNAME > out.txt cat out.txt TNS Ping Utility for Linux: Version 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on 23-JUL-2009 05:49:52 Copyright (c) 1997, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. Used parameter files: /fisc/oracle/product/10.2.0/network/admin/sqlnet.ora Used TNSNAMES adapter to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk or sed help needed

Hi All, p1=90; if then echo "<font color=red>" else echo "<font color=green>" fi how to i do it in awk or sed scripting ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed/shell scripting - add line if needed and not allready there

I am writing a shell script that checks all .c files to see if they use fprintf or printf. If a file does, then the line #include <stdio.h> is added to the top of the file, unless it's already there. This is what I've got: #!/bin/sh egrep -l f?printf *.c | while read file; do sed -i '1i\... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: computethis
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting help needed awk or sed maybe

I am executing the following command: sort file1.txt | uniq -c | sort -n > file2.txt The problem is that in file 2, I get leading spaces, Like so: 1 N/A|A8MW11 8 N/A|ufwo1 9 N/A|a8mw11 10 900003|smoketest297688 10 N/A|a9dg4 10 danny|danni 12... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddurden7
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed using awk scripting

Hi, I've few files in the following format file 1 ------------------------- A=a1 B=0 C=1 D=3 A=a2 B=0 C=1 D=3 A=a3 B=0 C=6 D=7 A=a4 B=0 C=1 D=3 A=a5 B=0 C=1 D=3 file 2 ------------------------- A=a1 B=2 C=2 D=4 A=a2 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skpvalvekar
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Most vexing: Sed or Awk scripting for date conversion needed

Hi, I have some files being sent to me that have dates in them in this format: from 1/8/2011 15:14:20 and I need the dates in this format (mysql date format) To 2011-01-08 15:14:20 all I have so far is the regexp that detects the format: sed -r -e 's@\1/\2/\3\4\5\6]::$@do... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with file output awk sed command - please

Hi I have a file that contains lines starting with a particular string plus a Colon: I need to output all these lines but only what comes after the colon Can you pelase assist? Example of lines in the file: com.ubs.f35.cashequities/cashequities: 1 2 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnassiri
5 Replies
zemberek-server(8)					      System Manager's Manual						zemberek-server(8)

NAME
zemberek-server - Turkish spell-checker server SYNOPSIS
zemberek-server [CONFILE] or java -jar /usr/share/java/zemberek-server.jar [CONFILE] DESCRIPTION
zemberek-server is a Java(TM) based ``Turkish'' spell checker daemon which listens a configured port (by default, 10444) for client connec- tions and responds with the Turkish spell checked output in a server-client fashion. zemberek-server uses Zemberek, a Java(TM) based Turk- ish NLP library, at its heart. Certain parts of the servers' behaviour can be controlled in the CONFILE configuration file. For example, to change the listened port one can use the SERVER_PORT setting in CONFILE. OPTIONS
There are no options. NOTES
To make use of the server, a client program is required (see the next section). FILES
/etc/zemberek-server.conf configuration file /var/log/zemberek-server.log server's log file when running in the background SEE ALSO
zpspell(1) the website for further information <https://zemberek.dev.java.net/> AUTHOR
Zemberek Team: Ahmet A. Akin <ahmetaa@gmail.com> and Mehmet D. Akin <mdakin@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Recai Oktas <roktas@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system, but may be used by others. Debian/GNU Linux February 2006 zemberek-server(8)