Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: power 6 VET activation code
Operating Systems AIX power 6 VET activation code Post 302331467 by ravager on Monday 6th of July 2009 09:41:56 AM
Old 07-06-2009
go to www-912.ibm.com/pod/pod

make sure you have a code that show you vet on the system you are looking at
then speak to support to help you find out what is going on

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Wireless ipw2200 activation

hello ! i am trying to activate my wireless network card on my laptop currently running : 2.6.18-1.2869.fc6 , but an error msg appears "ipw2200 device eth1 does not seem to be present, delaying initialization." the same msg also appears at the start up process, when trying to bring up eth1. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: XinU*
4 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Activation Problem

Hi, I got the username and activation code to my email id but when i click on the forum link and enter the activation code and username there then , It displays "We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MIKU
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cronjob Activation

Hi All, I have set a cronjob to run a script at a frequency of 10 mins. However, if the script takes more than 10 mins to complete, how will the cronjob behaves? 1) Does it ignore the current process and restart the whole process again? 2) Or does it stop to trigger the script again unless... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
5 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Activation

can't activate (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamalwil7
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Please send activation mail..

Hi, I have registered your site and i havent received any activation mail. please send me activation mail. Thanks & Regards, BVIJAY (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bvijaycom
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I need another activation email

Hi neo I registered yesterday,but i don't receive the activation email,can u send again? thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swrd
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Still waiting for activation email

Hi, I've been waiting for about 2 hours to receive my activation email but it hasn't arrived yet. I followed the 'resend activation information' link so I'm now expecting 2 activation emails, neither has arrived yet. How long do I expect this to take? I've tested my email account from other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cambridge
2 Replies

8. AIX

IBM Power Pseries Open Firmware boot / VIOS POWERVM VET CODE

Hello, I installed PowerVM IVM Virtual I/O on P-550 but later found out that the machine isn't activated for CoD VET code for virtualization. So when booted , it goes into OPEN Firmware I/O Hosting requires a hosting partition boot not permitted exit called > ok Panel shows > IO... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post after activation

Hi... I got my account created and after activation I'm not able to create new posts or start a new thread. Can you help on how to start a new thread? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bang3095
1 Replies
FANN_SET_ACTIVATION_STEEPNESS(3)					 1					  FANN_SET_ACTIVATION_STEEPNESS(3)

fann_set_activation_steepness - Sets the activation steepness for supplied neuron and layer number

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_set_activation_steepness (resource $ann, float $activation_steepness, int $layer, int $neuron) DESCRIPTION
Set the activation steepness for neuron number neuron in layer number layer, counting the input layer as layer 0. It is not possible to set activation steepness for the neurons in the input layer. The steepness of an activation function says something about how fast the activation function goes from the minimum to the maximum. A high value for the activation function will also give a more agressive training. When training neural networks where the output values should be at the extremes (usually 0 and 1, depending on the activation function), a steep activation function can be used (e.g. 1.0). The default activation steepness is 0.5. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $activation_steepness - The activation steepness. o $layer - Layer number. o $neuron - Neuron number. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_set_activation_steepness_layer(3), fann_set_activation_steepness_hidden(3), fann_set_activation_steepness_output(3), fann_get_activa- tion_steepness(3), fann_set_activation_function(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_SET_ACTIVATION_STEEPNESS(3)