Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting print all the rows from "BUY" Tag with "SELL" with Buy/sell tag at end Post 302330793 by rakeshawasthi on Thursday 2nd of July 2009 09:34:10 AM
Old 07-02-2009
What you have written in words and what you have shown as output is not precisely same...
Please try the below code...
Code:
awk '/[0-9]+,*[BUY|SELL]/{print }' in

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find files in sub dir with tag & add "." at the beginning [tag -f "Note" . | xargs -0 {} mv {} .{}]

I am trying find files in sub dir with certain tags using tag command, and add the period to the beginning. I can't use chflags hidden {} cause it doesn't add period to the beginning of the string for web purpose. So far with my knowledge, I only know mdfind or tag can be used to search files with... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nexeu
6 Replies
Agent::Tag::Callback(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Agent::Tag::Callback(3pm)

NAME
Log::Agent::Tag::Callback - a dynamic tag string SYNOPSIS
require Log::Agent::Tag::Callback; # Inherits from Log::Agent::Tag. my $tag = Log::Agent::Tag::Callback->make( -name => "session id", -callback => Callback->new($obj, 'method', @args), -postfix => 1, -separator => " -- ", ); DESCRIPTION
This class represents a dynamic tag string, whose value is determined by invoking a pre-determined callback, which is described by a "Callback" object. You need to make your application depend on the "Callback" module from CPAN if you make use of this tagging feature, since "Log::Agent" does not depend on it, on purpose (it does not really use it, it only offers an interface to plug it in). At least version 1.02 must be used. CREATION ROUTINE PARAMETERS
The following parameters are defined, in alphabetical order: "-callback" => "Callback" object The callback to invoke to determine the value of the tag. The call is protected via a busy flag, in case there is an unwanted recursion due to a call to one of the logging routines whilst within the callback. If the callback is busy, the tag emitted is: callback "user" busy assuming "user" is the name you supplied via "-name" for this tag. "-name" => name The name of this tag. Used to flag a callback as busy in case there is an unwanted recursion into the callback routine. "-postfix" => flag Whether tag should be placed after or before the log message. By default, it is prepended to the log message, i.e. this parameter is false. "-separator" => string The separation string between the tag and the log message. A single space by default. AUTHOR
Raphael Manfredi <Raphael_Manfredi@pobox.com> SEE ALSO
Callback(3), Log::Agent::Tag(3), Log::Agent::Message(3). perl v5.10.0 2002-03-09 Agent::Tag::Callback(3pm)