Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Understanding Logic and Flow better Post 302330555 by SirDonkeyPunch on Wednesday 1st of July 2009 04:00:03 PM
Old 07-01-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by otheus
It's against the rules. If you do that, make sure they won't enforce the rules on you!

The disk space has been purchases and is just waiting to be filled with your questions and answers.

Just reply here, and I'll see the post.
the prior was just sending out a call to ask for individuals permission to PM not just sending random ones out to people, if that is against the rules, i didnt know that sending PM's between 2 consenting individuals was against the rules.

so if thats the case, then they shall be posted, i just didnt want to get scolded for not looking for the answers hard enough on my own.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

logic understanding for inter client chat server

hello everyone, i am making chat server in linux using c. i have made programs in which group chat can take place between multiple clients but i am not able to understand how to make 2 particular clients chat with each other. please help!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweetbella
1 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help understanding aspell logic

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I am working on a script to create a spell check assignment. I have the code written , but it is not working. To... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikkoNIU
1 Replies
DIALTEST(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       DIALTEST(8)

NAME
dialtest - HylaFAX dial string processing rules test program SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/dialtest [ options ] dialrules DESCRIPTION
dialtest is an interactive program for the testing and development of dial string processing rules used by HylaFAX. dialtest reads the file of rules specified on the command line and then prompts for a dial string. For each string typed in, dialtest prints the result of applying the canonicalization and dial-string preparation rule sets. A rule set whose name is setname can be specified by typing ``set- name(string)''; for example, ``CanonicalName(+1.415.965.7824)''. Note that dialtest reads the rules file only when it is initially started up. This means that dialtest must be restarted for it to apply changes to a rules file. OPTIONS
-a code Use code as the value of AreaCode in the rules file. The default area code is ``415''. -c code Use code as the value of CountryCode in the rules file. The default country code is ``1''. -i prefix Use prefix as the value of InternationalPrefix in the rules file. The default international dialing prefix is ``011''. -l prefix Use prefix as the value of LongDistancePrefix in the rules file. The default long distance dialing prefix is ``1''. -q Be quiet, suppressing most all output except for the actual results. This is useful for using dialtest in an automated fashion. -v Print each input line before displaying the results of applying the dial string rules to the input string. This can be useful, for example, in shell scripts. SEE ALSO
dialrules(5) March 3, 1995 DIALTEST(8)