Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: research proposal for PG
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers research proposal for PG Post 302330552 by Neo on Wednesday 1st of July 2009 03:40:59 PM
Old 07-01-2009
Please upload your research proposal in PDF and will will take a look and advise you.

Welcome.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Master's degree proposal, Router software

Hello everyone, After 8 years of being out of school I am trying to start my Masters degree. This specific type of degree is being done only by research (research mode vs. coursework mode). I need to prepare a research proposal and send it to the school. I will need a professor to accept me as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmac
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

NAS Research

Good Afternoon, Are most NASs compatible with Solaris/RedHat? Specifically, I'm looking at Western Digital ones but none of them say they are - I like My Cloud Pro Series PR4100 My Cloud Pro Series PR4100 – Network Attached Storage | Western Digital (WD) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stellaman1977
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Proposal to Eliminate Thread Icons Column

Without objection, open to comments, I would like to eliminate this column in various views that show topics and threads (forum view, search results, etc). https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture887.png https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture888.png Comments? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey, I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media. Here is the prototype: Welcome To My Portfolio Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
MM2GV(1)						      General Commands Manual							  MM2GV(1)

NAME
mm2gv - Matrix Market-DOT converters SYNOPSIS
mm2gv [ -cluv? ] [ -ooutfile ] [ file ] DESCRIPTION
mm2gv converts a sparse matrix of the Matrix Market format to a graph in the GV (formerly DOT) format. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c This flag causes mm2gv to assign colors to the edges. The matrix element is scaled to the range [0,1] depending on where it lies between the minimum and maximum set matrix values. This scaled value is used as the "wt" attribute of the corresponding edge. In addition, this scalar value is mapped to an RGB value, which is stored as the edge "color". -l If set, mm2gv attaches a label to the graph indicating the base name of the input file, and the number of nodes and edges. -u If specified, the graph is assumed to be undirected. By default, the graph generated is directed. -v This flag causes mm2gv to store the matrix values as the "len" attribute of the corresponding edge. -ooutfile Prints output to the file outfile. If not given, mm2gv uses stdout. OPERANDS The following operand is supported: file Name of the file in MatrixMarket format. If no file operand is specified, the standard input will be used. RETURN CODES
Return 0 if there were no problems during conversion; and non-zero if any error occurred. AUTHORS
Yifan Hu <yifanhu@research.att.com> Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> ADDITIONAL INFO
See http://math.nist.gov/MatrixMarket/ for description of the format and http://www.cise.ufl.edu/research/sparse/matrices/ for a large col- lection of sparse matrices in this format. 31 July 2008 MM2GV(1)