Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Mail bounced back externally - internally ok. Post 302329294 by borek on Friday 26th of June 2009 01:26:51 PM
Old 06-26-2009
Looks like network problem (firewall, proxy?)

Try
#telnet f.mx.mail.yahoo.com 25

and check if can connect on that port.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

553 config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem)

I recieve 553 5.3.4 mail.xxxx.com config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?) when I try to send email from client . The message reaches the server and dies there I'm using sendmail 8.12.9 on OpenBSD 3.3. I can check mail on client with no problem Thanks for any help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluehell
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how does sleep work internally?

hi can someone explain how the sleep() function actually works, like where is it defined, wat files does it refer etc...? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meetbhattu
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to capture bounced emails

Hi, I use mailx to send short notifications to a bunch of users ( in Lotus Notes ). The undeliverable emails are going to the Notes' Dead Letter basket and creating a problem. I am told by the Notes Admin that I need to specify a 'Return address' so that the bounced emails can go there. I can not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ray1972
1 Replies

4. AIX

Cannot send mail to root@localhost but can externally

hello, I need to configure our AIX 5.3 to relay mail to exchange. I have got this working with no issues yet, I can not send mail to root@localhost. # uname -a AIX Blade1 3 5 0000E6DAD400 # oslevel -s 5300-07-01-0748 # mailq /var/spool/mqueue (2 requests)... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: pobman
14 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP feed back mail

I am having Oracle export script, in that FTP part only given below ftp -n <<END open $Server user $FtpUser $FtpPwd cd $FtpPath binary put $Tablename.flg put $Filename.gz bye END Now I want to get the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbmk_design
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Mail loops back to me error in /var/adm/message after patching

Hi, I am getting the below messsage in /var/adm/message after patching but sendmail is working after restoring the backup file. sendmail: q4G7U1Cj014774: SYSERR(root): 127.0.0.1 config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?) sendmail: q4G801cw025824: SYSERR(root): 127.0.0.1 config... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fayaz
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Matching filenames and modifying them internally

hi i am trying to match filenames and modify the files internally depending on the match the filenames are something like this cm01FEB2012bhav cm01AUG2012bhav ... Internally the file(cm01FEB2012bhav) looks like this 20MICRONS,EQ,64.1,65.7,62.45,63.7,64.5,64.1,113043,01-FEB-2012... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: adarsh1993
4 Replies

8. Web Development

How would I mod_rewrite "/~a1Pha" and "/=a1Pha" to "/paste/a1Pha.htm"? (internally & externally)

Basically I want to shorten URLs on my html pasting site (pasteht.ml), by using "/~a1Pha" instead of "/paste/a1Pha". The ID is 5 numbers and letters, both cases. For example: /~idnum serves /paste/idnum.htm /=idnum serves /paste/idnum.htm /paste/idnum redirects to /~idnum (to update any old... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phillips1012
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Postfix Gateway with Exchange Mail With MX back-up

Hello, We have been looking for ways of implementing some redundancy on our postfix gateways in our company. We have 4 Postfix Gateways. mail2.domain.ro 10 mail.domain.ro 20 mail1.domain.ro 30 mail3.domain.ro 40 On nslookup we have like this: domain.ro MX preference = 10,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: panaitescuionel
0 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-EXTRA-PLUGINS(1)				      General Commands Manual				       CLAWS-MAIL-EXTRA-PLUGINS(1)

NAME
claws-mail-extra-plugins -- Claws Mail extra plugins meta package. DESCRIPTION
claws-mail-extra-plugins is a meta package for installing all extra plugins for the Claws Mail mailer. See below for the corresponding manpages of each installed plugin. SEE ALSO
claws-mail-acpi-notifier (1), claws-mail-attach-remover (1), claws-mail-cache-saver (1), claws-mail-etpan-privacy (1), claws-mail-feeds- reader (1), claws-mail-fetchinfo-plugin (1), claws-mail-html2-viewer (1), claws-mail-maildir-plugin (1), claws-mail-mailmbox-plugin (1), claws-mail-multi-notifier (1), claws-mail-newmail-plugin (1), claws-mail-perl-filter (1), claws-mail-smime-plugin (1), claws-mail-vcalen- dar-plugin (1), claws-mail-synce-plugin (1), claws-mail-attach-warner (1), claws-mail (1). http://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php (link to URL http://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-EXTRA-PLUGINS(1)