Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX LAPACK compilation error on ibm-aix5.2 Post 302329194 by pauli on Friday 26th of June 2009 07:05:11 AM
Old 06-26-2009
Thanks guys for the replys, was indeed wanting gmake rather than make!! Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Regarding compilation error.

Hi All, I facing the following compilation error; when I implementing the following logic. ostrstream ostr; ostr << (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())%12)!=0?(( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12+1) : (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12) <<... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweta
1 Replies

2. Programming

Compilation error

I am compiling a software xchm on solaris 10. First i run './configure' There is no error. But when i start compiling using 'gmake' following error shown /usr/local/include/wx-2.6/wx/x11/brush.h: In copy constructor `wxBrush::wxBrush(const wxBrush&)':... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
3 Replies

3. Linux

c++ compilation error

Hello every one, here i am attempting to compile a c++ module using gcc.it is throwing a error . error: ==== > make -S dummyCHARGP /usr/local/bin/gcc -g -DDEBUG -DMAT -I. -I/swtemp/usbs/cc/unix-ce/root/subsys/lib/Linux/ -I/opt/dce/include -I/opt/dce/include/dce ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
12 Replies

4. HP-UX

compilation error

hello everyone, here i am attempting to compile a c++ submodule.OS is HP-UX. here i am getting the following error. ====================================== "Make: Don't know how to make compile. Stop." =================================== could you pls somebody suggest why this error is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compilation error : Please help

state_field state_abvr = { "AL","ALABAMA", "AK","ALASKA", "AZ","ARIZONA", "AR","ARKANSAS", "CA","CALIFORNIA", "CO","COLORADO", "CT","CONNECTICUT", "DE","DELAWARE", "DC","DISTRICT-OF-COLUMBIA", "FL","FLORIDA", "GA","GEORGIA", "HI","HAWAII", "ID","IDAHO", "IL","ILLINOIS",... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagan_kalluri
1 Replies

6. AIX

How to upgrade AIX5.3TL6-07 to AIX5.3TL8-04?

Hello All, After creating lpp_source/spot from AIX 5.3TL6-07 DVD on the NIM(AIX6.1), I went online and download the fix pack for reaching TL8-04. (it was less than 200Mgegs total) then I did define a newer lpp_source530TL8-04 via a copy from the older lpp_source530TL6-07 (I diduse a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangers
2 Replies

7. AIX

Compiling netcdf-3.6.2 on powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0

Hi, I am trying to compile a package netcdf-3.6.2 on an ibm aix machine called IBM Regatta P690. The script i am using is:#!/usr/bin/bash -f export CC=xlc_r export CXX=xlC_r export F77=xlf_r export FC=xlf90_r export CFLAGS=-q64 export CXXFLAGS=-q64 export FFLAGS='-q64 -qextname'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samrat_rao
0 Replies

8. Programming

Compilation Error

I am getting the below given errors for the following program though all the variables have been declared and used appropriately. Please Help. The environment is AIX. Error: ------ "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.4: 1506-275 (S) Unexpected text 'void' encountered. "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.10:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yschd
2 Replies

9. AIX

compilation problem on powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0--Xlf

Dear all, I am not sure whether I am in the right forum, but... I am trying to compile a program on aix5.2.0.0 which requires the use of blas, lapack, blacs scalapack. I am getting the following error msg whcih I can't get rid off! ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .zhegvx ld: 0711-317... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pauli
2 Replies
dlartgs.f(3)							      LAPACK							      dlartgs.f(3)

NAME
dlartgs.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlartgs (X, Y, SIGMA, CS, SN) DLARTGS Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlartgs (double precisionX, double precisionY, double precisionSIGMA, double precisionCS, double precisionSN) DLARTGS Purpose: DLARTGS generates a plane rotation designed to introduce a bulge in Golub-Reinsch-style implicit QR iteration for the bidiagonal SVD problem. X and Y are the top-row entries, and SIGMA is the shift. The computed CS and SN define a plane rotation satisfying [ CS SN ] . [ X^2 - SIGMA ] = [ R ], [ -SN CS ] [ X * Y ] [ 0 ] with R nonnegative. If X^2 - SIGMA and X * Y are 0, then the rotation is by PI/2. Parameters: X X is DOUBLE PRECISION The (1,1) entry of an upper bidiagonal matrix. Y Y is DOUBLE PRECISION The (1,2) entry of an upper bidiagonal matrix. SIGMA SIGMA is DOUBLE PRECISION The shift. CS CS is DOUBLE PRECISION The cosine of the rotation. SN SN is DOUBLE PRECISION The sine of the rotation. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 91 of file dlartgs.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 dlartgs.f(3)