Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: robots.txt usage
Top Forums Web Development robots.txt usage Post 302329086 by fpmurphy on Thursday 25th of June 2009 10:03:19 PM
Old 06-25-2009
Short answer - no.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

echo "ABC" > file1.txt file2.txt file3.txt

Hi Guru's, I need to create 3 files with the contents "ABC" using single command. Iam using: echo "ABC" > file1.txt file2.txt file3.txt the above command is not working. pls help me... With Regards / Ganapati (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganapati
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

3. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Netbackup robots not working

Hi All, I am facing a issue with robtest not working on netbackup 7.1 on solaris 10. I can see the robots and drives are deteted by O.S but not sure why robtest is not working. Below are few ouputs of few commands. $PWD>cfgadm -al -o show_FCP_dev Ap_Id Type ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

TXT Records: Usage

Ok..the last DNS question. I've been on a DNS kick lately. So when poking around, I keep bumping sites that have txt records all with cryptic, but yet similar text in them.. Something like: cnn.com. 3305 IN TXT "882269757-4422010" cnn.com. 3305 IN TXT "ms=ms97284866"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
1 Replies
FAXANSWER(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      FAXANSWER(8)

NAME
faxanswer - tell a HylaFAX server to answer the telephone SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/faxanswer [ -q queue-dir ] [ -h how ] modem DESCRIPTION
faxanswer sends a message to the HylaFAX faxgetty(8) process servicing modem telling it to answer the telephone. This is useful, for exam- ple, when a modem is used on a shared phone line and the server is configured to not normally answer the phone. The specified modem can either be the name (typically the last component of the terminal port the modem is attached to), or the full name of the associated FIFO named pipe file, e.g. ``FIFO.ttym2''. OPTIONS
-q dir Use a spooling area other than /var/spool/hylafax. -h Specify exactly how the phone should be answered. By default, the server process is instructed to answer the phone and accept any kind of call (voice, data, fax). Discrimination of the type of call is dependent on a modem's adaptive-answer support. The -h option can be used to force the server to answer the phone for particular type of call: one of fax, data, voice, any, extern (to force faxgetty to invoke an external application to to handle the call), or dialX (where X is a dialstring to dial before initiating a fax reception). If using dialX, the specified dialstring will likely need to end with a semicolon (``;''). FILES
/var/spool/hylafax default spooling area /var/spool/hylafax/FIFO fifo for contacting faxq Consult hylafax-server(5) for a complete discussion of the structure and content of the spooling area. SEE ALSO
hylafax-server(5), faxgetty(8) May 23, 1996 FAXANSWER(8)