Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX compilation problem on powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0--Xlf Post 302328224 by dukessd on Tuesday 23rd of June 2009 08:09:16 PM
Old 06-23-2009
Upgrade, AIX 5.2 is past the end of service date.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Compile Problem on AIX5.3

Hello, I try to compile apt-rpm on a AIX box. AIX: AIX 5300-05-03 make : 3.81 CC= VAC 8 I get the follwing error: make: Entering directory `/home/root/apt-0.5.15lorg3/apt-pkg' source='contrib/cmndline.cc' object='contrib/cmndline.lo' libtool=yes \ DEPDIR=.deps depmode=none... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbo
1 Replies

2. Programming

compilation problem

i have a class name 1.c in tht i am using function n wich has his body in 2.c and declaration in 2.h now how can i compile 1.c. ex; 1.c int main() { //some data n(10); //somedata } ***** 2.c int n(int k) { //some data } int main() { some data (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani_sree
2 Replies

3. AIX

IBM xlf "parser stack overflow" error

Hello, Does anybody know how to increase IBM xlf parser stack to get rid of the "parser stack overflow" error? Thanks Ping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luop0812
1 Replies

4. AIX

How to upgrade AIX5.3TL6-07 to AIX5.3TL8-04?

Hello All, After creating lpp_source/spot from AIX 5.3TL6-07 DVD on the NIM(AIX6.1), I went online and download the fix pack for reaching TL8-04. (it was less than 200Mgegs total) then I did define a newer lpp_source530TL8-04 via a copy from the older lpp_source530TL6-07 (I diduse a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangers
2 Replies

5. AIX

Compiling netcdf-3.6.2 on powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0

Hi, I am trying to compile a package netcdf-3.6.2 on an ibm aix machine called IBM Regatta P690. The script i am using is:#!/usr/bin/bash -f export CC=xlc_r export CXX=xlC_r export F77=xlf_r export FC=xlf90_r export CFLAGS=-q64 export CXXFLAGS=-q64 export FFLAGS='-q64 -qextname'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samrat_rao
0 Replies

6. AIX

Compilation problem

hi, I first want to apologize for my poor english ! I'm a newbe on Unix system and I have to install NRPE on an AIX 5.3. I have downloaded the NRPE Source code and i need to compile them... the problem is, when I do a: ./configure --enable-command-args --disable-ssl it returns me :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cyr1us
1 Replies

7. AIX

LAPACK compilation error on ibm-aix5.2

Hi all, I am trying to compile LAPACK 3.2.1 on powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0--Xlf but I am getting the following mesage?? "Makefile", line 362: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator. "Makefile", line 364: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pauli
3 Replies

8. Programming

C Compilation problem

Dear all I am new to C programming In response to the post cat get_time.c #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/time.h> main() { struct timeval tv; struct timezone tz; struct tm *tm; gettimeofday(&tv, &tz); tm=localtime(&tv.tv_sec); printf("... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: on9west
2 Replies

9. AIX

Problem in compilation.

Hi, I am executing the below mentioned code:- proc SQLCHECK=SEMANTICS iname=CDBInteractor.pc parse=none code=cpp cpp_suffix=cpp g++ -c main.cpp g++ -o pre_request_engine main.o -I/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/precomp -L/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/lib32 -lnsl -ldl And... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushar_tus
2 Replies

10. AIX

Attach HP EVA to IBM AIX powerpc singlepath

Dear all. We have a very big issue on Attach HP EVA to IBM AIX powerpc singlepath. the configurations on lscfg -vl fcs2 fcs2 U789C.001.DQD8D74-P1-C2-T1 4Gb FC PCI Express Adapter (df1000fe) Part Number.................10N7249 Serial... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juri_al
3 Replies
TORRUS_SRVDERIVE(8)						      torrus						       TORRUS_SRVDERIVE(8)

NAME
srvderive - Derive a new service ID from sum or maximum of other service values SYNOPSIS
torrus srvderive TIMESPAN OUTPUT FUNCTION SOURCES... DESCRIPTION
When the Torrus Reporting engine is set up, this command is used to combine several services data into a new service ID. The output data is either the maximum or the sum of input services. See Torrus Reporting Setup Guide for more information. TIMESPAN
Either --month or --end option must be defined --start=YYYY-MM-DD Sets the start date of the calculation. --end=YYYY-MM-DD Sets the next day after the eond of the period. --month Instead of setting the end data, it is convenient to use this option. It sets the end data in one calendar month after the start date. OUTPUT
--out=SERVICEID Sets the output service ID. This should not be a service ID used in the Torrus datasource trees. Note: if srvderive command is run twice with the same arguments, the produced data is doubled for the output service ID. FUNCTION
--func="MAX"|"SUM" Sets the function to be used when combining the input service data. Currently only "MAX" and "SUM" are supportted. SOURCES
--in=SERVICEID ... Input service IDs are specified either by --in option, or as command line arguments. At least 2 input service IDs should be specified. OPTIONS
--step Default: 300. Sets the data interval for derived service ID. It is recommended to leave this option at default value. --verbose Prints extra informatgion. --debug Prints debugging information. --help Prints command usage information. SEE ALSO
torrus(8) NOTES
See more documentation at Torrus home page: http://torrus.org AUTHOR
Stanislav Sinyagin <ssinyagin@yahoo.com> torrus 2.03 2013-07-26 TORRUS_SRVDERIVE(8)