Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: User History
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers User History Post 302327483 by CasperQuiet on Sunday 21st of June 2009 09:45:09 PM
Old 06-21-2009
User History

How do I pipe serveral commans that will list only the user ids, sort the output, and remove any duplice name entries for those that have logged in in the past month? Thanks!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

User History and commnad log

Dear All I had a UNIX ( Sun solaris ) os. There are many user on that server. Now i want to find during last week who had log in to the sever and which commnad are executed by them? I also want to from which IP they had log in to the server. Is there any log file generated for user in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to delete history for a particular user

Hi All, Whenever I log in to my terminal and execute some cmds and then I type "history", I get the list of all the commands that I have executed. I want to know where is the history been stored (any path location ?) Secondly,if I want to delete the history or some part of the history, can... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubhranshu
9 Replies

3. AIX

Bullet proof of user history activity

Hi, is there a bullet proof of getting the history of all commands entered by a user on a specific server and idealy with the times ? We have several servers. Therefore we can simply logon to one and do RLOGINS to go to others. We always first logon to servers with our personnal login and then... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to access all user history file

Team , using fc command we can get details of our history file .. Is it possible to get the same result for different user from root.. Actually I need to collect all the stuff from select users history file for day to day basis. thanks in advance .. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rgpai9972
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

access user history as root

Hi, I need to access a user's command history. However, the dilemma is that he is logged in and so his current history is not yet flushed to .bash_history file which gets flushed when he logs out. Is there a way I can still access his most recent history? thank you, S (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sardare
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Command History for a user with IP details

Hi We are sharing our envoirnment with our component teams. the plateform is SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-41 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490. All team logs in the domain with same user and perform activities. Now for the system auditing purpose can somebody guide me how can I get the details when... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sukhvinder_Tm
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

History to Another file [local user history , but root access]

Hi all, My need is : 1. To know who , when , which command used. 2. Local user should not delete this information. I mean , with an example , i can say i have a user user1 i need to give all the following permissions to user1, : a. A specific directory other than his home... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

History to Another file [local user history , but root access]

Hi all, My need is : 1. To know who , when , which command used. 2. Local user should not delete this information. I mean , with an example , i can say i have a user user1 i need to give all the following permissions to user1, : a. A specific directory other than his home... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriky86
1 Replies
HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale(3pm)

NAME
HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale - Front end class for DateTime::Locale SYNOPSIS
use HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale; my $loc = HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale->new( id => 'en_US' ); # list of days of the week for locale my @days = $loc->days; # list of months of the year for locale my @months = $loc->months; # the name of the current locale, as supplied the id parameter to # new() my $locale_name = $loc->id; # the actual DateTime::Locale object my $loc = $loc->loc; 1; DESCRIPTION
HTML::CalendarMonth utilizes the powerful locale capabilities of DateTime::Locale for rendering its calendars. The default locale is 'en_US' but many others are available. To see this list, invoke the class method HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale->locales() which in turn invokes DateTime::Locale::ids(). This module is mostly intended for internal usage within HTML::CalendarMonth, but some of its functionality may be of use for developers: METHODS
new() Constructor. Takes the following parameters: id Locale id, e.g. 'en_US'. full_days Specifies whether full day names or their abbreviations are desired. Default 0, use abbreviated days. full_months Specifies whether full month names or their abbreviations are desired. Default 1, use full months. id() Returns the locale id used during object construction. locale() Accessor method for the DateTime::Locale class, which in turn offers several class methods of specific interest. See DateTime::Locale. locale_map() Returns a hash of all available locales, mapping their id to their full name. loc() Accessor method for the DateTime::Locale instance as specified by "id". See DateTime::Locale. locales() Lists all available locale ids. Equivalent to locale()->ids(), or DateTime::Locale->ids(). days() Returns a list of days of the week, Sunday first. These are the actual unique day strings used for rendering calendars, so depending on which attributes were provided to "new()", this list will either be abbreviations or full names. The default uses abbreviated day names. Returns a list in list context or an array ref in scalar context. narrow_days() Returns a list of short day abbreviations, beginning with Sunday. The narrow abbreviations are not guaranteed to be unique (i.e. 'S' for both Sat and Sun). days_minmatch() Provides a hash reference containing minimal case-insensitive match strings for each day of the week, e.g., 'sa' for Saturday, 'm' for Monday, etc. months() Returns a list of months of the year, beginning with January. Depending on which attributes were provided to "new()", this list will either be full names or abbreviations. The default uses full names. Returns a list in list context or an array ref in scalar context. narrow_months() Returns a list of short month abbreviations, beginning with January. The narrow abbreviations are not guaranteed to be unique. months_minmatch() Provides a hash reference containing minimal case-insensitive match strings for each month of the year, e.g., 'n' for November, 'ja' for January, 'jul' for July, 'jun' for June, etc. daynums() Provides a hash reference containing day of week indices for each fully qualified day name as returned by days(). daynum($day) Provides the day of week index for a particular day name. dayname($day) Provides the fully qualified day name for a given string or day index. monthnums() Provides a hash reference containing month of year indices for each fully qualified month name as returned by months(). monthnum($month) Provides the month of year index for a particular month name. monthname($month) Provides the month name for a given string or month index. minmatch_hash(@list) This is the method used to generate the case-insensitive minimal match hash referenced above. Given an arbitrary list, a hash reference will be returned with minimal match strings as keys and the original strings as values. lc_minmatch_hash(@list) Same as minmatch_hash, except keys are forced to lower case. first_day_of_week() Returns a number from 0 to 6 representing the first day of the week for this locale, where 0 represents Sunday. AUTHOR
Matthew P. Sisk, <sisk@mojotoad.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2010 Matthew P. Sisk. All rights reserved. All wrongs revenged. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
HTML::CalendarMonth(3), DateTime::Locale(3) perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale(3pm)