Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Shared Storage Array is DEGRADED Post 302327380 by incredible on Sunday 21st of June 2009 07:40:02 AM
Old 06-21-2009
You must get the license key, are you using a 6140 array?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Storage array question

We just purchased a MOD30 disk array strage system. We have 15 drives and 2 hot spares. We're running a database app with 8 data sets. I'm trying to get the best i/o speed out of my disk configuration. Right now I have 3 raid5 arrays setup. This seems to offer the same performance as having the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ncmurf00
1 Replies

2. Solaris

storage array simulator

hi i haven't much experience in solaris. I would like to know about storage. how to configure,how it is working etc....can i get any simulator for doing these work? plaese send me the link . please help me advance thanks to all (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sijocg
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP Storage Array

hi I need to check status and configure HP Storage Array device. HP Storageworks P2000 Please suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand87
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Storage Array not readable

Hi We have an array connected to the machine but when i issue format command i dont see it. But the array is up and running and there are no warning lights. Is there a way to find that array from the OK boot prompt? Please advise. Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Strange isuse with shared storage in Solaris 10

i have luns offered by SE3310 being mounted on two T2000 servers (sun solaris 10u11) . i can see the files on both servers but if i create a new file or rename n existing file on one node its not immediately visible on the other unless i unmount n remount the partition ..how can i fix this ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aliyesami
2 Replies
EHCI(4)                                                    BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual                                                    EHCI(4)

NAME
ehci -- USB Enhanced Host Controller driver SYNOPSIS
device ehci DESCRIPTION
The ehci driver provides support for the USB Enhanced Host Controller Interface, which is used by USB 2.0 controllers. EHCI controllers are peculiar in that they can only handle the USB 2.0 protocol. This means that they normally have one or more companion controllers (i.e., ohci(4) or uhci(4)) handling USB 1.x devices. Consequently each USB connector is electrically connected to two USB con- trollers. The handling of this is totally automatic, but can be noticed since USB 1.x and USB 2.0 devices plugged in to the same connector appear to connect to different USB busses. SEE ALSO
ohci(4), uhci(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The ehci device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 5.1. BUGS
The driver is not finished and is quite buggy. There is currently no support for isochronous transfers. BSD March 20, 2005 BSD