Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Accessing a StorageTek 2530 Disk array from SUN, SPARC Enterprise T2000 Post 302326964 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 19th of June 2009 08:57:42 AM
Old 06-19-2009
why a SAM-FS? how do you configure the array (which software)?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Sparc T2000 + StorageTek 2540 - Help, I'm lost

I have a Sun Sparc T2000 (Solaris 10 05-08) and have installed a PCI-X 4GB Single Port HBA card in it. I have one StorageTek 2540 array that I would like to connect to the T2000. For the moment it would be a single path connection, but I've ordered a 2nd HBA, so eventually it would be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager 6.0 works very slowly

Hi! I have Sun StorageTek 2540 FC array and CAM works very slowly - I can wait for software response even more than 2 minutes... I run this software on Windows machine with Firefox Web Browser but speed is terrible... How can I make it works at least a little bit faster?.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager's configuration

In Sun manuals, I didn't find how to backup Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager's configuration. Is there a way to do it like backing up Brocade switch configuration? CAM is under Solaris 10. Thank you in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
0 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SAN questions about Sun StorageTek array

Hi, I have a question about Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager (CAM): What is the concept of 'host'? Is it the hostname of the server that has access to the managed array? If so, can I use its IP instead of its hostname? I've found a 'host' under CAM called XYZ (See below). In our... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Start /SYS on SUN SPARC does not start machine [SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T-5240]

-> start /SYS Are you sure you want to start /SYS (y/n)? y Starting /SYS ]-> show HOST /HOST Targets: bootmode diag domain Properties: autorestart = reset autorunonerror = false bootfailrecovery = poweroff ... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
29 Replies
SAM_HC_CALLBACK_REGISTER(3)			    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 		       SAM_HC_CALLBACK_REGISTER(3)

NAME
sam_hc_callback_register - Register health check callback SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/sam.h> cs_error_t sam_hc_callback_register (sam_hc_callback_t cb); DESCRIPTION
The sam_hc_callback_register function is used to register a user provided healthcheck callback. After calling of this function, the SAM is switched from application driven healthchecking to event driven healthchecking. In this mode, sam_hc_send(3) does not need to be executed. The parameter cb is callback function of type sam_hc_callback_t defined as: typedef int (*sam_hc_callback_t)(void); This function will be regulargly called and must return 0 if the process is functioning normally, or -1 if the process is executing abnor- mally. When -1 is returned, the SAM server execute the registered recovery policy. A value of NULL can be passed into this function to switch into application driven healthchecking. cb to NULL. RETURN VALUE
This call return CS_OK value if successful, otherwise and error is returned. ERRORS
CS_ERR_BAD_HANDLE SAM was not initialized and registered or health checking is in running state CS_ERR_LIBRARY internal library call failed. This can occur during fork() or pipe () system calls and the errno variable can be read to retrieve more information. SEE ALSO
sam_start(3), sam_stop(3), sam_hc_send(3), sam_register(3), CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN Resource temporarily unavailable CS_ERR_INVALID_PARAM Invalid argument CS_ERR_ACCESS Permission denied CS_ERR_LIBRARY The connection failed CS_ERR_INTERRUPT System call inturrupted by a signal CS_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED The requested protocol/functuality not supported CS_ERR_MESSAGE_ERROR Incorrect auth message received CS_ERR_NO_MEMORY Not enough memory to completed the requested task corosync Man Page 12/01/2009 SAM_HC_CALLBACK_REGISTER(3)