Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Porting OSE to Linux
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Porting OSE to Linux Post 302326803 by roshantraj30 on Friday 19th of June 2009 01:19:24 AM
Old 06-19-2009
Hello @fpmurphy,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I am looking into the details which you have provided.

Thanks and Regards
Roshan

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX to linux porting

Hi all, i wanted to port some HP-UX code to linux. can anybody point to some documents or resources that would help me in doing the porting.. thanks in advance Arun Prakash (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunprakash
0 Replies

2. Programming

Porting From Linux To Hpux

Gents, i'm a senior applications developer and need to port a Linux server application ( no additional / special libraries or unique header files ) to a HPUX enviroment. Any chance to compile it on the Linux using flags to create an HPUX binary with gcc? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anak0nda
8 Replies

3. Linux

when porting from HP-UX to Linux

helo, i m porting HP-UX socket application to Linux SSL-socket application. I have use htonl() in HP-UX. so when i use it in Linux, data transf is not done and application become soem time crashed. now when i remove htonl() in linux, then i got data but it will not proper order or some data may... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

4. Linux

Porting DHCP from Linux to VxWorks

Hello All, I have a code of DHCP which is implemented on Linux. During porting this code from Linux to VxWorks, I come up with following errors:- jects\freedom\ap\udhcp\socket.c C:\projects\freedom\ap\udhcp\socket.c: In function `read_interface': C:\projects\freedom\ap\udhcp\socket.c:79:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sunny Shivam
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Porting DHCP from Linux to VxWorks

DHCP Porting (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunny Shivam
2 Replies

6. Programming

Nucleus to Linux porting

I am new to Linux programming and my work involves changing an abstraction layer which made Nucleus calls, to Linux calls. In Case of Events Nucleus has calls like NU_Set_Events() NU_Retrieve_Events() Can I use the POSIX thread conditional variables for Linux? Can I use the System V calls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: taklubaba
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Porting a Linux Driver to Solaris

Hi all, Has anyone experience with proting a Linux driver (C-code) to Solaris 10? I have a Sunix SATA card with a inicio1622 chipset, but no driver available. From the website of inicio I downloaded the drivercode for Linux 2.4. Having done some investigation I found a Solaris driver... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: longwave
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Porting from Solaris to Linux

Can any one please help the use of "cu command in Solaris" and as well as in Linux :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

9. Programming

Porting Rogue Wave to Linux

I am challenged with porting an old application from Solaris to Red Hat. The application uses Rogue Wave and I am searching for a Red Hat implementation. Your help is appreciated! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FunkyWinkerbean
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Porting script from Solaris to Linux

I have a script which has commands that are located in different paths on my Linux o/s than on Solaris. For example, to make uname work, I need to do it this way in Solaris: my $host= `/usr/bin/uname -n` But in Linux it is: my $host = `/bin/uname -n`I have this issue with at least 5... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
8 Replies
xcb_dri2_connect(3)						   XCB Requests 					       xcb_dri2_connect(3)

NAME
xcb_dri2_connect - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/dri2.h> Request function xcb_dri2_connect_cookie_t xcb_dri2_connect(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_window_t window, uint32_t driver_type); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint32_t driver_name_length; uint32_t device_name_length; uint8_t pad1[16]; } xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t; Reply function xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *xcb_dri2_connect_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_dri2_connect_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors char *xcb_dri2_connect_driver_name(const xcb_dri2_connect_request_t *reply); int xcb_dri2_connect_driver_name_length(const xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_dri2_connect_driver_name_end(const xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *reply); void *xcb_dri2_connect_alignment_pad(const xcb_dri2_connect_request_t *reply); int xcb_dri2_connect_alignment_pad_length(const xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_dri2_connect_alignment_pad_end(const xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *reply); char *xcb_dri2_connect_device_name(const xcb_dri2_connect_request_t *reply); int xcb_dri2_connect_device_name_length(const xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_dri2_connect_device_name_end(const xcb_dri2_connect_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. window TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. driver_type TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_DRI2_CONNECT. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). driver_name_length TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. device_name_length TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_dri2_connect_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_dri2_connect_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_dri2_connect_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from dri2.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_dri2_connect(3)