Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Best Website(s) for Discount Hotels in Bangalore? Post 302325776 by vino on Tuesday 16th of June 2009 06:21:04 AM
Old 06-16-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The trouble I have with booking service apartments (remotely or locally) is that you never know what you are getting into. So, if you book it and your neighbor has 3 screaming children or there is construction outside your window, you are stuck at that property.

My problem is I have only been to Delhi (two times as I recall) and that was a very long time ago. I want to visit more vibrant, modern cities and know about "modern India"...... and eat a lot of bhindi masala and garlic naan :-)
Perhaps you can check in to a hotel and later move out as and when you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
How about Goa?
Goa is nice place. It is known for its beaches; some of which are very crowded, some are much better.
Goa was once under the Portuguese rule and so you will find quite some places to 'tour'.
Goa has so many tourists all round the year. The best time to visit is from Oct - Feb.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

GTK+ Training in Bangalore

Hi, I would like to undergo training in GTK+ . Please if any one has an idea where in bangalore i get the coaching centers for GTK. Regards, MrUser. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrUser
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

RHCSS Course in BAngalore

Hi guys Can any oe tell me the best institution for RHCSS in Bangalore . and which is the best module to start in 3.. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagaraju.kappal
0 Replies
QWEBCONTENTEDIT(1)					      General Commands Manual						QWEBCONTENTEDIT(1)

NAME
qwebcontentedit - Qt application to manage contents of various websites SYNOPSIS
qwebcontentedit [-h] [-dqv] [-b backends] ... qwebcontentedit [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Qt application allowing to manage contents of various websites. Supported websites: * dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website) * mediawiki (Wikis running MediaWiki, like Wikipedia) * redmine (The Redmine project management web application) OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS what backend(s) to enable (comma separated) LOGGING OPTIONS
-d, --debug display debug messages -q, --quiet display only error messages -v, --verbose display info messages --logging-file=LOGGING_FILE file to save logs -a, --save-responses save every response COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2011 Clement Schreiner For full COPYRIGHT see COPYING file with weboob package. FILES
"~/.config/weboob/backends" SEE ALSO
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/qwebcontentedit qwebcontentedit 0.c 04 May 2012 QWEBCONTENTEDIT(1)