Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Amazon CloudFront / S3 Small Object Test Results Post 302325556 by Neo on Monday 15th of June 2009 01:19:42 PM
Old 06-15-2009
FYI: I have also posted these results to the AWS CF forum.

-----Post Update-----

Earlier, I forgot to thank Stefan for his vB forum BBCODE that makes posting a nice table possible, BB Code [table]. Thanks Stefan!!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Printer Error(the Object Instance Test Does Not Exist)

Hello, i need some help about how to set up a high velocity impact printer in UNIX SCO 5.05, this printer is attached with a parallel port in a PC(host), the host use tunemul to access unix.(this reference is just to ask you if this is a local or remote connection, just to be sure), so, i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jav_v
2 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

CEP as a Service (CEPaaS) with MapReduce on Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3

Tim Bass 11-25-2008 01:02 PM Just as I was starting to worry that complex event processing community has been captured by RDBMS pirates off the coast of Somalia, I rediscovered a new core blackboard architecture component, Hadoop. Hadoop is a framework for building applications on large... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL - traverse sub directories and get test case results

Hello, I need help in creating a PERL script for parsing test result files to get the results (pass or fail). Each test case execution generates a directory with few files among which we are interested in .result file. Lets say Testing is home directory. If i executed 2 test cases. It will... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi.videla
4 Replies
CURL_UNESCAPE(3)							 1							  CURL_UNESCAPE(3)

curl_unescape - Decodes the given URL encoded string

SYNOPSIS
string curl_unescape (resource $ch, string $str) DESCRIPTION
This function decodes the given URL encoded string. PARAMETERS
o $ch -A cURL handle returned by curl_init(3). o $str - The URL encoded string to be decoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns decoded string or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_escape(3) example <?php // Create a curl handle $ch = curl_init('http://example.com/redirect.php'); // Send HTTP request and follow redirections curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1); curl_exec($ch); // Get the last effective URL $effective_url = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL); // ie. "http://example.com/show_location.php?loc=M%C3%BCnchen" // Decode the URL $effective_url_decoded = curl_unescape($ch, $effective_url); // "http://example.com/show_location.php?loc=Munchen" // Close the handle curl_close($ch); ?> NOTES
Note curl_unescape(3) does not decode plus symbols (+) into spaces. urldecode(3) does. SEE ALSO
curl_escape(3), urlencode(3), urldecode(3), rawurlencode(3), rawurldecode(3). PHP Documentation Group CURL_UNESCAPE(3)