Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Best Website(s) for Discount Hotels in Bangalore? Post 302325476 by Neo on Monday 15th of June 2009 09:10:09 AM
Old 06-15-2009
Best Website(s) for Discount Hotels in Bangalore?

Hi Everyone,

I am considering staying in India for a few months, maybe Bangalore with side trips to Mumbai, Goa and elsewhere.

Does anyone know of the best websites to book discount hotels in Bangalore?

My experience travelling around the world is that the each city tends to have a local company that has a web site with the best rates. For example, in Bangkok, I get the best rates at Agoda but in Chiang Mai, I get the best rates (for Chiang Mai) with ThaiHotels.

I like to stay at 5 and 4 star properties at deep discounts Smilie

Any help?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

GTK+ Training in Bangalore

Hi, I would like to undergo training in GTK+ . Please if any one has an idea where in bangalore i get the coaching centers for GTK. Regards, MrUser. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrUser
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

RHCSS Course in BAngalore

Hi guys Can any oe tell me the best institution for RHCSS in Bangalore . and which is the best module to start in 3.. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagaraju.kappal
0 Replies
DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(library call)									     DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(library call)

NAME
DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle -- obtains the short title of a book SYNOPSIS
#include <DtMmdb.h> const char* DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle( DtMmdbInfoRequest* request, unsigned int* length); DESCRIPTION
The DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle function returns the short title of the specified book object. Do not use the free function on the returned pointer. Table lookup is involved when the identifier is specified by either the primary_oid or sequence_num field. ARGUMENTS
request Specifies the bookcase in the bookcase descriptor field, as well as a valid value in the primary_oid, the secondary_oid, or the sequence_num field. The primary_oid represents the DtInfo Database object identifier of the TOC section; the secondary_oid rep- resents the object identifier of the book itself; and the sequence_num represents the sequence number of the book within the bookcase (0 based). If more than one of these fields have a valid value, the order of precedence is: primary_oid, secondary_oid, and, last, sequence_num. length Specifies the variable to receive the length of the returned short title, if the returned pointer to the title is not NULL. RETURN VALUE
If DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle completes successfully, it returns a pointer to the book's short title. If it fails, it returns a NULL pointer. EXAMPLE
None. SEE ALSO
DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle(3) DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(library call)